Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

want to know about the Keyboard mapping in need for speed the run

Video Games

Old 18-11-2011

want to know about the Keyboard mapping in need for speed the run

While playing the need for speed the run game I want to know how is it possible to get out of the car. As I want to know the keyboard option in the game. So if anyone of you knowing about this kindly let me know bcoz due to this Iím stuck at one place and for this I need to know the controls for getting out of the car.

I want to know why they didnít overcame for this type of problem in the game while testing for the game. And worst part is that they did not provide the controls for this level.

Old 18-11-2011

Re: want to know about the Keyboard mapping in need for speed the run

According to me there will be soon an update for this type of issue as the game has got many bugs and have misappropriate keyboard options. So for this you have to wait at least for a month for the new updates as the game is released recently.
Old 18-11-2011

After playing this game I would say that the game is really messed up and donít know where to start from. When driving the car what I saw is that while taking turn to right side the wheel in the car didnít spin and when I tried to accelerate the car with the A key from my keyboard it didnít work. So finally I was frustrated and purchased the xbox controller for my PC. From my view I would say that this is very poor show from the blackbox I expected the best from them but now what I see that they have failed to impress with this game by providing such a bad keyword option. As in the game the car is not able to accelerate with pressing the A key.
Old 18-11-2011

For this one thing I want to ask is that if they say that they had tested the game several times for the bugs and several issues then why there is fault seen in the game like that. If they had tested the game thoroughly then why the keys are not working in the game.
Old 19-11-2011

Here are the some of the controls which you want for this game for the keyboards:

X -> handbrake -> spacebar
Y -> camera -> C
A -> nitrous -> leftShift
B -> back? -> enter? (could be Esc? I think it is Esc.)
LB -> gear down -> X
RB -> gear up -> S
LT -> accelerate -> A
RT -> brake -> Z

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,