Thread: in the need for speed the run there is no anti-aliasing for PC

in the need for speed the run there is no anti-aliasing for PC

While playing the game I found some rough edges in the game so wanted to smooth it out. For this I went to the main menu and from that I went to the graphics option but after going in I was amazed that there was no sign of turning the anti-aliasing on. But did so with the frostbite 2 engine , I want to know that it is possible to do anti-aliasing with the engine and why don’t they provide in the graphics option. Do everybody have the same issue of not turning on the anti-aliasing in the game.

Re: in the need for speed the run there is no anti-aliasing for PC

Even ….I’m facing the same problem for the game. I tried playing with the 3d in the game but what I found is that it is not able to play the game in 3d I don’t know what is the problem from the blackbox but I would say it is really a disaster.

I bought the game yesterday as I was excited playing with the game since I saw the videos on the you tube, and as though after playing the NFS hot pursuit, I was more excited for the game. But when I installed the game and started playing the game in the 3d what I found is that the game is not working well in the 3d as it is locked. After this I was so disappointed that it really threw all my excitement from the game. I never expected this from the blackbox. As tough I tried with the frostbite 2 engine because I knew about it but the performance in the game is still poor and the worst part is the graphics.

For this I would say that they are not providing for this game, don’t know the exact reason for this but the reason behind this according to me is that when you turn on the anti-aliasing it slows down the game performance that the reason they might not have introduced anti-aliasing mode for the NFS the run.