Thread: Cheat code to become immortal in Batman Arkham City

Cheat code to become immortal in Batman Arkham City

I have started playing this game called “Batman Arkham City” in my PS3 and I have not played much of it because I had not played any previous version of this game. Actually I just wanted to know if there are any cheats for Batman Arkham City to become immortal. Is there anyone who is aware of this by now and can suggest me some as well? Any suggestion for this will be highly appreciated.

Re: Cheat code to become immortal in Batman Arkham City

I have started playing this game called “Batman Arkham City” in my PS3 and I have not played much of it because I had not played any previous version of this game. Actually I just wanted to know if there are any cheats for Batman Arkham City to become immortal. Is there anyone who is aware of this by now and can suggest me some as well? Any suggestion for this will be highly appreciated.
    I am not aware of any cheat that will make you immortal ort something but then I have found some of them on my own. I mean that If you are at the campaign level then you can stay invincible for the challenge maps and in order to do that you just have to go to the custom challenge and then activate the health regeneration powerup along with the super powered powerup and after you do so you will be invincible for the challenge maps. If you want even you can try it out it is pretty much fun as well.

After a lot of research I have found a way of becoming immortal in Batman Arkham City. Just take a look below:
    • First complete all the riddler challenge and also complete the story mode staying on the difficulty and also in new game plus.
    • You should also see the alternate catwoman ending inorder to get an idea and after that complete the game 100%- all challenges/achievements/concept art/trohies, ect.
    • You should also ensure that you have activated the big head mode.
    • After completing this visit their website for more instruction.

You can check out some cheats here

Hey your link was really helpful I mean that I have tried them and even though they are not making me immortal but then I think that they are quite helpful in using the cryptographic sequencer but then I really did not understood what giaan was trying to say , I mean that I am not able to make out what he is actually trying to say because I have just started the game so I don’t have much information about the game yet even though by now I am quite aware of the other things but then I am still not aware of the big head mode and all?? Anyways thanks to you all for sharing your information with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    I am not aware of any cheat that will make you immortal ort something but then I have found some of them on my own. I mean that If you are at the campaign level then you can stay invincible for the challenge maps and in order to do that you just have to go to the custom challenge and then activate the health regeneration powerup along with the super powered powerup and after you do so you will be invincible for the challenge maps. If you want even you can try it out it is pretty much fun as well.
    i think there isaway when you up gread ur armour tomax the guns cant harm u exepect 4 seaple wepons and the other armour so i think that i how you become invinsiblesoz bot spelling mind went blink