Thread: Is it possible to cap more FPS in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Is it possible to cap more FPS in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Hi, i am having a machine with not that good configuration but still i somehow managed to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 but still wanted to know that is it possible to cap more FPS in game? Currently that’s is somewhat about 91 and i am planning to cap it about the 60-65 without using vsync, Is there any way to do this, any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Is it possible to cap more FPS in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

I am not sure whether this is possible or not but still will you please let me know why you want to do that?

Actually the thing is like whenever i play the game my fps jumping from 91 to 75 and use to create horrible stutter. And was expecting the constant fps from the game and apart from that I also only have a 60hz screen so i don't need 91 fps.

See for this I would say capping it even more would not help your problem. FPS is going to fluctuate and it jumping can cause stuttering but since you have a bad PC it is just going to jump from 10-60 instead of 10-90. Also do you know what FPS you are getting? See if i concern my case my pc can hold a constant 60 fps without lag.

But apart from that well setting for monitor Hertz beneath the resolution in graphics settings in the merely method to limit fps. In addition, I’m pretty sure it works well IW can’t really chaos that up to a great deal correct? The settings have been the identical for a small number of games so far.

Yes you can exercise dxtory a recording tool but utilize it merely to cap your fps. i do recommend you to cap your fps at 63 or 77 cause they are suitable tremble 3 values.