Thread: No characters available to download for Saints Row: The Third

No characters available to download for Saints Row: The Third

How to download new characters for Saint Rows 3 game. I am unable to find anything. I found a site but I am not aware about adding that in the game. I hope there will be some easy option through which we can do this. Inside the game you cannot see any way to add a new character. There is only male and female from where you can choose and play.

You can download that directly from the official website. You just have to login on that and you can download them easily. I had done this on console. It is far more easier compare to desktop. Because there you just sign in and you can import the character in the game. I am not aware about the pc process. There is nice video available on youtube that gives you a complete guide of downloading and adding characters.

The process is quiet simple. On the official website you just have to add the character in queue. Then you can simply go in the game and inside character gallery you can find the new one. And you can use it. You can customize like all others. If you are unable to find the new character in the gallery then you have some issue. Try checking back after sometime. Most of the time it appears quiet easily.