Thread: Can't unpack files for Jurassic Park: The Game

Can't unpack files for Jurassic Park: The Game

Recently I have see the demo for the game Jurassic Park: The Game so I am very much excited to have this game for my Desktop so I have downloaded this game but the problems is that whenever I try to unzip the downloaded file, I always have crc errors for that thing. I have tried several things to make this error to solve but still not have successes for this. So what are these issues all about for the unzipping for the downloaded file? So if there is any of the solution for this problem or any of the tricks or the ideas you people have then please do the reply for this, since I want to play this game as soon as possible. Any of the help will be welcome and appreciated.

Re: Can't unpack files for Jurassic Park: The Game

Even I was also having the same issue for the unzipping the file for the game Jurassic Park: The Game, so I have try several thing and finally I have get the solution for my issue so you just try it out may it will help you to overcome this situation so for that you have to make the use of the Chrome, so with the help of this browser download that file from the source or server, and after the downloading for this file make sure that it is not corrupted file. And make the use of the best application that unzip the download file, myself make the use of the WinRar for such process.

First of all while downloading any of the file from the internet you have to make the verification for the file that it should be completely download for the system as its actual size and also none of the file should be miss, since this issue is just by the missing some of the file from the pack that are downloaded from the net.

And if the issue is still there then make the use of the new browser and make sure that no other process is running there in the taskbar of the Desktop and also this factor is mostly depends on the bandwidth of the networks, that means that the bandwidth should be good to have this file without any of the noise.

And also make sure that you are getting the whole file and try to use the updated winzip to unpack the file and the best way is to make the use of the different drives to unpack these packs.

According to my information for the extract for any of the downloaded file you have to make the attempt if there are the entire collections of the file there that I mean to say that the entire files for that application there to be within the same directory. So the thing is that the individual packets didn’t unzip the best for this is to make the use of the C: directory.

The unzip of any of the pack file is depends on the way that you are using to unzip the file, so the main thing that have to make the use for the file to extract, so for that you have to make the use of the following steps. Go to the file and just right-click on it and chose the option for Extract Files. So if you are using the Winrar to cause files to get dumped into the root directory then this is the best application to use. This application can be used for extract any of the zip files without any of the issue

Whenever you want to make the use of the zip file that you have downloaded from any of the site with the help of the internet then you have to make these thing clear whenever you try to unzip any of the zip file so for that the following thing have to use.
    • For this thing you have to deactivate Antivirus
    • Drag the zip file to C:\ drive
    • Drag all files out of the main zip
    • Now you can make the use of the installer, don't change the default directory for this.

I think this thing is happen there for your system may be the files not being in the right directory, or there is the thing that the Jurassicpark100setup.exe files are responsible to create that kind of the thing there for the system and there may be the need to unzip the main package itself. So the solution for this thing is that you have to make the use of the steps that you have to try dragging the zip to your root c:\ directory, and after that you have to make the running the setup file without unzipping the whole package so just try this thing there for the game may this will help you out.