Thread: Need For Speed The Run : PC GAME OF THE YEAR

Need For Speed The Run : PC GAME OF THE YEAR

Here again the new game is releasing from the Blackbox, and every year they just try to advance to next level by making some of the exiting racing games for the players. So what do you think friends after playing the game of need for speed the run on PC. As I have played the game in PC I will say that the game should get the game of the year and I’m sure that the game will definitely get the best pc game of year as far as I’ve played the game have not seen any bugs and not got any issues for the game.

So what do you think guys should this game get the best pc game of the year as the game have impressed a lot with more new cars and more thrilling races.

Re: Need For Speed The Run : PC GAME OF THE YEAR

After playing this game I would say that the game is really exiting. The new races and tracks will be more challenging with the new cars. And I think the game is really better than the other games which have been launched this year, but the best seems this and should get the game of the year.

As playing and referring to many games this year , I would say that there are many issues found while playing the different games which were launched this year but NFS the run has came with minimal issues when compared with other games.

As far as I have checked and played on this game I have got some issues such as

Games with issues:
    • BattleField 3 – system crashes and found some bugs.
    • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 – nothing new in this game and poor multiplayer
    • Dead Island – released PC version was wrong in DVD’s and in steam
    • F1 2011 Rage – poor graphics – textures blurring

I bought this game just two days back and I have completed 20% of level in the game. I am enjoying this game a lot as the races and the cars are really quick and feel like I’m driving the real car. For this I would say NFS the run is the PC game of the year.

I don’t think so this game is really worth to have the pc game of the year, since while playing the game I have experienced the graphics are not really good as it was expected and I get 30-33fps in the game. It seems the game is just similar to their previous game of hot pursuit and the story line up in the game is also not interesting as they had earlier with the NFS most wanted. I have noticed sometimes while playing the game is that the visuals seen from the car is not sharp as it have to be and due to that I rate this game for the poor graphics.

NFS the run game for me is really short and do not find more fun while playing the game. As first the game seems to be too short and not much good story. Secondly it has got the poor framerate of the 30fps which is drastically poor and third one is that playing multiplayer is disappointing rather I would prefer playing the multiplayer in the battlefield 3.