Thread: in mafia wars the Zombie Apocalypse is on us

in mafia wars the Zombie Apocalypse is on us

I would like to know that in mafia wars the new even of the zombie apocalypse have been started in which you will assigned the role of survivor or the zombie from this you have to select the your role/ character for playing the game. For the zombie your role will be transferring the survivors to the zombie and for the survivor your role will be icing the zombie and stay off from them.

So I want to know where have you reached in the game and what are the roles you are playing and which rewards you have won in the game. Tell me your game interest and rewards and levels you have reached.

Re: in mafia wars the Zombie Apocalypse is on us

The fight lists are more alive than they have been in a long time. I'm actually having trouble staying alive as a survivor. Whenever I try to go ahead there are lot of zombies attacking me and killing my game.

Whenever I iced the zombies I used to get three points , and as is evident from the log i posted, i am getting only 1. And even for 27 ices, it takes me an average 30 stam per ice and comes to at least 810 stam. Putting in 200 stam for stolen ices, that's 1k stam per 30 mins.

I have had many lists that were nothing but iced people. I would have to waste hundreds of stamina before I even found a live target, and then I got 2 hits in before i got the message that the ice was "stolen". And then, when I did happen to get lucky to collect an ice, my health disappeared faster than a twinkie at fat Albert's house. The problem being, if you collect an ice, the remaining 12 people on the board that are live will gang hit you because you "stole" their ice. Doesn't matter if you win or lose the attacks, your health disappears before you can click the non-responsive heal button. I'll just attack until I'm down below 20 and then finish off my stamina by robbing.

The bike at ruby has better stats than the helmet anyway.It is designed to be much harder to get the bike. The whole point is that the waves end when only 10% remain human, so if it works properly 90% get the helmet (or nothing).From your earlier post about randomly getting changed back to a human, it seems you're being affected by a glitch -- though it's to your benefit slightly.

As a survivor I iced 27 zombies and for this I would say believe it or not. But tried to survived in the game. In the game i see the same people keep stealing my ice and same group people on the fight list at that time only 2 can actually beat me they iced me 3 times total. I just stop and wait after I got my 80 pts in the game.

I need to know something regarding the game If I go into a wave with 3 antidotes, for example, I don't become a zombie until I am iced by a zombie the 4th time. However, that leaves me with no antidotes at the start of the next wave. So, if I begin as a human in the new wave, I will become a zombie the first time I am iced by a zombie. This is why a human may become a zombie "in 5 minutes."

There are two things I still need to know:

1. Do I need to be above 20 health at the time the wave ends in order to receive the bike or helmet?
    2. Do our points towards mastery accumulate over several waves so that the 25 that got me the silver bike still count towards a future gold or ruby bike? Or do we have to ice the 40 or 80 all within the same wave to get the gold or ruby level prize?

It doesn't matter. I see myself above 20 health, stay as human and got my bike. I see myself stay under 20 health, stay as human and got my bike, also point reset every wave and you need to get 80 points for the ruby prize.

I really like this event. It has made fighting more fun for me. To keep from becoming a zombie, I keep renewing my health, but eventually there are so many zombies out there, I turn into a zombie. Had no problems during last night two waves I participated in. Today I turned zombie and when I hit humans I am only getting 1 point.

To get Ruby Level Loot at 10+ points (4 ices), u get bronze level, at 20+ points u get silver level, at 40+ points you get gold level and at 80 points you get ruby level loot. Also, the timer is not exactly 30 mins... Its approx... The more people online, the faster humans get converted to zombies and the faster the wave ends... A new wave starts as soon as most humans are converted... The previous wave lasted 40+ mins...