Thread: Need help with final catwoman level in Batman Arkham City

Need help with final catwoman level in Batman Arkham City

I have recently started playing the Batman Arkham City and by now I have reached the final catwoman level. I mean that where I have to head to the museum but then I was not able to do so and unfortunately I died before that and now the problem is that I have found that the objective has gone and I am not able to find it out as well. I have tried going to the museum but then o don’t think that there is anything to do out there because of which I am not able to complete this part. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Need help with final catwoman level in Batman Arkham City

I have recently started playing the Batman Arkham City and by now I have reached the final catwoman level. I mean that where I have to head to the museum but then I was not able to do so and unfortunately I died before that and now the problem is that I have found that the objective has gone and I am not able to find it out as well. I have tried going to the museum but then o don’t think that there is anything to do out there because of which I am not able to complete this part. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

I think that this is some kind of bug and I have not came across this problem in any other forum by now so I don’t think that anyone might have come up with a solution for it. I think that you should go to the community.batmanarkhamcity.com and then go to the room that is used for challenge map natural selection and check out there if you are getting any help out there.

Even I need help regarding the catwoman level in Batman Arkham City I just wanted to know that what is the trick in beating the final room with twoface because I have been trying the same from hours but then I have not got any success and I think that playing the catwoman in this room is really annoying I think that batman would have been better here. Anyways I just want to know that what will be the best way of beating the final room with twoface?

Even I need help regarding the catwoman level in Batman Arkham City I just wanted to know that what is the trick in beating the final room with twoface because I have been trying the same from hours but then I have not got any success and I think that playing the catwoman in this room is really annoying I think that batman would have been better here. Anyways I just want to know that what will be the best way of beating the final room with twoface?
    I will help you with this. You just have to take the guard to your right in the starting itself and after that go to the bottom floor where there will be three more guards and then just start with the two guards on the left and after that just go to down stairs and after that just try to perform a ledge takedown on the two-face make a quick run and as soon as he gets up just pounce on him and then make a quich run again and here there is no need to take any more guards as they will just spawn every time when the Two-Face will call them for help so you should just focus on taking the two face down. Just try it out and then let me know of this method works for you or not. I have performed the same and was able to get the twoface down by this.

Hey I am really thankful to you for your solution it really worked out for me I did exactly the way you have specified even though it took some tries to get the twoface down but at the end I am really happy to take him down. I was trying the same before and frankly speaking it was appearing to be quite impossible for me and that is why I was not willing to try it out but then after following your solution I got some confidence that I will be able to take him down in this way and lastly I ended up doing the same. Once again thanks for sharing your method with me.