Thread: Is there a way to change Batman costume in Batman Arkham City

Is there a way to change Batman costume in Batman Arkham City

I have got “Batman Arkham City” yesterday for Xbox 360 version and I have heard that there is a screen in the game where we can change the costume of the batman but then I am not very sure about it. I have tried to check for that screen but then I have tried searching for it and have not came across it yet. I have found that it just starts and when I try to quit and then start it again then also I don’t see that screen. So I just wanted to know that is there any such screen and if yes then how I should get there? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Is there a way to change Batman costume in Batman Arkham City

I have got “Batman Arkham City” yesterday for Xbox 360 version and I have heard that there is a screen in the game where we can change the costume of the batman but then I am not very sure about it. I have tried to check for that screen but then I have tried searching for it and have not came across it yet. I have found that it just starts and when I try to quit and then start it again then also I don’t see that screen. So I just wanted to know that is there any such screen and if yes then how I should get there? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.
    Yes you could change the Batman costume in Batman Arkham City and for that you just have to beat the game on Normal and after that just enter the codes for the different costumes and if you are not aware of where to enter the codes then I will like to inform you that after beating the game Start the game again and then press "xbox guide" button and then just go to the "Marketplace" tab and then enter the redeem code and after that You will be able to play with a different costume. Just check it out and then let me know if you were able to do so or not. Best of luck.

I have completed the game as well but then I have not found any redeem code as such which I have to later enter in the market place. I don’t think that I have missed anything in between I have completed the game on Normal but then it did not gave me any codes in order to change the costume. So I just wanted to know that were exactly will I get the code??

I forgot to tell you that you will not get any codes after you complete the game on normal actually the code is on the game casing just check it out for the code and then enter it in the marketplace and then see if you are able to get another costume or not. I had done the same previously and was able to get a new costume without any problem so I think that even you should be able to do it but if not then let me know so I can help you further. Best of luck again.
    I forgot to tell you that you will not get any codes after you complete the game on normal actually the code is on the game casing just check it out for the code and then enter it in the marketplace and then see if you are able to get another costume or not. I had done the same previously and was able to get a new costume without any problem so I think that even you should be able to do it but if not then let me know so I can help you further. Best of luck again.

Hey thanks for your information I was really trying to find a solution for it and I was sure that there has to be one and now after following your information I was able to change the costume by entering the redeem code in the market place and previously I was really not aware that there might be such codes on the case itself and I think that I was luck this time because I have not lost the case which I normally do. Anyways thanks once again for the solution.