Thread: Why the game resets for Jurassic Park: The Game

Why the game resets for Jurassic Park: The Game

Recently I have install the game Jurassic Park: The Game and I have like to play this game the game have the beast of the graphic there and the animation used for this game is also impressive, but recently I am got stuck at one of the location there for this game, that means that even I have completed the chapter "Dilo Encounter". The game returns back to the main menu. Inspite I have completed the same thing for most of the time the game always come to the main menu. So what is this Glitch there in this game I don’t have much more information about this thing for the game. so is there any way to get to the next level or there are any cheat code I have to make the use for getting to the next location from this area, so guys just help me out to overcome this issue.

Re: Why the game resets for Jurassic Park: The Game

This thing is depends on the way you are try to have the next location for this game, so for that first you have to clear that what is the procedure you are taking for this that means that whether you are making the use of the selection from the Scenarios screen or you are just loading a save for that location. So if you are making the save for that location then avoid that and let the next location to come there for the game to make the play over there in the next location for the game.

I think you have to try for the selecting from the collection of the scenario, so there you have to select the option for the next scenario may this will take you to the next location after the complete of the chapter "Dilo Encounter". And make sure that the location is not to be locked so if it is then first, make it unlocked and then try to have the selection for the next scenario.

According to my suggestion I think that your scenarios menu have been completed there in this game because such thing happens only in two condition one is that If you're selecting it from the Scenarios menu and the other thing is that when the Scenario is completed.

So don’t make the use of the clicking either Load Game or Resume on the main menu since they have the issue that not for having the next location there for the game.

The simple way to continue the game for the next of the level you can make the use of the scenario menu since it is the continue game menu. So you can make the use of the menu there for the scenario, but for that if you want to continue you need to load your save game.

I think this is the issue for your game only since I have not seen that kind of the issue or something there for my game that I have installed there in my system. I play this game thrice the day but still not have seen this kind of thing there for the game, so may the problems there for the game file that means that there are some of the file there are missing. So I think that you have to download the game once again and then install that in to your system. And then make the use of the game to play there for the entertainment.