Thread: Unable to load the Jurassic Park: The Game's game data

Unable to load the Jurassic Park: The Game's game data

I have recently downloaded the game called Jurassic Park: The Game and which is having problem with the machine as whenever i load the game i got the message saying "Could not load game data! Make sure you are running the game from the directory it was installed to."

Is there anybody over here having same problem while loading the game? And the worst thing is like when i click Ok it said "Unfortunately this error cannot be recovered." is there away to fix this? any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to load the Jurassic Park: The Game's game data

i think there could be some problem with the game installation, i mean to say either it couldn’t be installed properly on your machine or simply you have gotten the corrupted setup for the game. For getting the rid out you must have to make sure what is the exact problem with the game. Have you ever tried uninstalling the game? If not then i would like to recommend you that you should try to reinstall the game once in the machine and this time whenever you do the same thing you should make sure you are doing it with the administrative rights or again it would be worthless.

Make sure whether the game you have downloaded is compatible with the windows you have installed, or else again it would be worthless, i am saying this because i have seen many people with so many problems who are actually using MAC OS.

by the way can you please let me know which system you are using, because i hope you must be aware about the minimum system requirement for the game. You must have to have that good hardware in order to play this game on your machine. thus please let me know the system information so that i could help you better.

Are you sure that you have extracted all the files before you click on the Launcher? Because i think there could be some folder or files must be missing and that’s why it is not getting loaded.

See if you have tried reinstallation as well for the game but still pursuing the problem that simply means there could be some problem with the setup files that you have downloaded, from where you have downloaded the game ? because let me tell you as you can have the game from so many sources but it happens as only some of the sources seems to be working, thus it is always recommended to download the game from the official website only. Moreover to this i would suggest you the same thing as you should try to download the game once again from the site and see what happens, because surely there could be some problem with the setup you have downloaded.