Thread: Jurassic Park: The Game PC version lags

Jurassic Park: The Game PC version lags

Hi, i have recently downloaded the Jurassic Park: The Game and installed it in my machine running windows 7 and everything was perfect but at some place where there is more of textured graphics it just started lagging don’t know exactly why. See i have played almost all the game but never ever got any such problem as the system i am having is well enough to play the game, anyways is there any way to get it resolved ?

Re: Jurassic Park: The Game PC version lags

see there could be so many problem that can cause such problem with the machine and though you have mentioned like you are having very sufficient hardware in the machine but will you please let me know what is the system configuration that you have installed? So that i could make yourself clear with all your doubts.

I would like to recommend you that there could be some problem with the game thus you should try to get it reinstalled once and then see what happens. And it seems as you haven’t don’t anything yet, isn’t it?

But along with that sometimes setting up the graphic property of the game can also fixes such problem with the machine thus i would recommend you that as well, like you should configure the settings for the FPS, and the screen resolution and then see what happens.

well, was having almost same problem with the game and after such a huge approach i came to know that there were some problem because of the drivers that i had installed in the machine. actually they were not compatible for the game, thus after reinstalling the compatible drivers all the things were working perfectly. So i would like to recommend you the same thing as you should try to reinstall the drivers in your machine and then see what happens. But while doing the same you should make sure as if possible you should try to make use of the one which you haven’t tried and in other words that’s the most recent rather than the one that you have gotten with the product. you can download those drivers from your products manufacturer’s website.

see there could be so many problem that can cause such problem with the machine and though you have mentioned like you are having very sufficient hardware in the machine but will you please let me know what is the system configuration that you have installed? So that i could make yourself clear with all your doubts.
    As i have mentioned system configuration is quite good but still if you have doubt then you can see it below as i have mentioned it.

Intel Q6600 – processor

8GB - RAM

Intel SSD (that the game and OS are installed on)

AMD Radeon 5770 1GB - GFX

Windows 7 x64

AMD 11.11 drivers

It seems like there could be some problem with the game only rather than your machine, because all the hardware that you have mentioned is quite sufficient in order to load the game.

Have you ever tried reinstalling the game, if not then you should do that and see what happens. And suppose reinstallation also couldn’t help you then you should try to get it downloaded again, i think this could be the only solution left.