Thread: Unable to download Jurassic Park: The Game PC version

Unable to download Jurassic Park: The Game PC version

Hi, I was about to download the game called Jurassic Park: The Game for my PC running windows but don’t know was able to get it download somehow. I have tried this thing for almost so many times but still result doesn’t varies and i am keep refused by the website. Anyways is there anybody over here downloaded the file for their computer, is this a universal problem or having with me only? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to download Jurassic Park: The Game PC version

No, this is not a universal problem rather you can download it however there could be some problem with your machine only or some glitch with your internet connection. Because i have downloaded the game and it works perfectly on my computer. Anyways can you please let me know from where you have tried downloading the game? Ok will you please let me know what happens if you right-click the download link and click "save link as?"

i am agree with the above user as it is fringing very slow but still it’s on going, are you getting any error or something while you download the game?

Because see it would be better if you make me aware what error you are having while downloading so that i can have proper idea about that and would provide you the better solution for the same.

:O, i am not getting how did you get the download start? Because i have triad lot but it never starts and no doubt i haven’t tried for a long rather I've been doing that for over 7 hours and nothing happening. Please let me know what could be the problem. And while i try to click on the option called “save link as” It opens up and say receiving file information, but does nothing else. Nothing is downloaded nevertheless.

i think there could be some problem with the internet connection you are using, because i have also downloaded the game to my computer and it is working as well, see I went to "Your Games" and clicked the "PC Download" button and it had started downloading the game, but will you please let me know what you are doing over here? Because there could be so many problems associated with the same, i mean to say either your internet connection is too slow to get the file because this setup is quite huge and you must have to have that good internet for downloading it.

Apart from this you should also make sure whether you are downloading it from the official website only or else it would be worthless, because i have seen as the game is available to multiple website but they didn’t seems to be work.

i think there could be some problem with the browser that you are using, are you able to download any other things on the computer or this is the only setup which is not downloadable. I am not sure about this but still i personally think as there could be some problem with the browser that you are using rather the corrupted cookies might be doing the same with the downloading. Are you using any other downloading manager for the same? if so then i would like to recommend you that you should try to disable it then try to download it through the normal browser. Along with this you should try to delete all the cookies for your browser and then try to download the game again.

downing the game always use to create such problem, thus i used to prefer to buy the game from the store only. And if you are able to do that then just forget downloading and buy it from the gaming store.