Thread: Zynga Adventure World-Stuck in cavern snake idol quest

Zynga Adventure World-Stuck in cavern snake idol quest

I am attempting to finish the snake idol quest, and I'm stayed at this time. I've done the a few skulls and am on part a few of the mission. I cannot get to the different side of the guide however to completion it. I lit the first skull, and afterward lit the several skulls and the centermost column and now I could not venture to go wherever. Serve a useful purpose?

Re: Zynga Adventure World-Stuck in cavern snake idol quest

I am right now stayed in the Cavern-Find the Snake Idol Part III. I have cleared, gathered and enacted every last item I am able to. The situation is that I cannot access the leftover of the guide. I am defied with either split tracks heading up to the right by the section stepping stool, or rock pieces by Smokey's area and squares next to the a couple skulls to the alternate of Smokey's location.

It's demanding to attempt to cause without having the ability to see your maps. I checked out my guide (which is exhaust) but to get to the upper right corner, I had to backtrack to almost the base other side of the guide, work my direction right, then up. In the lowest part right corner, there are some shrouded switches which state "suspicious shake" when you rodent over them. Trust that aides you, somewhat.

I did attempt your inference, but there are no alternate shakes ready to me; I realize what you mean by "Suspicious Rock", but I don't have any alternate that I would be able to gain entrance to. I'll tell you where my situation is. The second one is the same as mine. The predominant one, notwithstanding, I have lit the a couple skulls in the top right of the visualization as well as the four crosswise over from them on the same "island", which discloses the stone pathway with the several vases adjoining it. The issue is promptly to the right next to the skull tower and the walkway being referred to is in the top right of the first representation. I am getting quite tired of being stayed here so any assistance could be remarkably treasured!

I have stayed in the snake icon cave quest. I have incorporated a connection of the zone where I am stayed. Not beyond any doubt provided that it is being as how I light the skull heads (the four skull grouping) in the wrong succession. I trust someone over there can bail me get out of this sticky scenario.

I'm surrounded by those damn pop up wooden sticks...no way to get out. I hit the golden switch shakes, nothing could not utilize explosive. Any individual have promote? I've striven for 3 days to get out and nothing. Might as well I unequivocally contact zynga and inquire to see if they can get me out so I would be able to begin over? I’m stayed on the square following to red skull and am not fit to contract any companions either to cleave mushrooms on switch, any assistance or any idea?

You don't should gather everything in one natural cavern. Unequivocally carry on to play the game and when you do a different sinkhole endeavor, you would recognize more gemstones to finish the gathering and gather the precious stone covering. You need to light the 5 skulls to completion the column than a waterpath will head up as you walk it. I don't expertise to do a screenshot or I could demonstrate to you. The 5 skulls are toward the end in the quest.