Thread: Zynga Adventure World In which map I will get the most XP?

Zynga Adventure World In which map I will get the most XP?

Does any individual know of a list or resource for which maps give the most XP or what the potential XP is for each and every guide? I'm scrambling to level up and would like to play a guide that will give me the most. Much appreciated in development.

Re: Zynga Adventure World In which map I will get the most XP?

This list is not dependent upon generally speaking XP appropriated, but Xp for each Energy spent via optimal pathing. But it needs 2 Friends and a ton of supplies for every run Mountain Pass-Need level 4 Whip to One Hit KO Snakes Ram Runners-700 Supplies. Until you are able to unlock 4 dmg whip this is the one to run.

In the game that you are easy on supplies (aren't we all), Jungle Run is one of the preferable XP for every Energy without utilizing any team and just setting back the ol' finances 150 supplies. I've thought of about 18-19 XP for every Energy. The one downside is assuming that you continue running this, you'll need to request a great deal of fly swatters as you require 3 to finish each run. It takes about 25net energy to finish relying on your fortunes with vigor drops. Wind Marsh gives about 13-14 XP for each vigor, but it just prices 50 supplies and has no additional necessities. It takes around 28net life to finish.

As a substitute for XP for each energy, do either of you know which give the top sum XP in the game that I put in the time? I'm not short of supplies. Truth be told I'm at the most extreme of 10,000 at this time even though I know that won't final. Obviously I hold the same force situations but I require 2400 xp to level up and I am able to either do Ram Runner ~8 times to get there or I would be able to spend more time and resources doing a journey that will come around to giving me 1000+ xp. PS Your Ram Runner stroll through is aces, Swagger.

Your best equipped wager is to re-do the endeavors that give you the most obviously XP for every Energy utilized. It's luring to would like to unequivocally do one great undertaking but you are discarding life and vigor is the most unbelievably valuable thing in Adventure World. I could re-do Ram Runners in the game that you don't have a 4 Dmg Whip. It's fast and gives exceptional compensates. I am in fact heading off to attempt to re-do the Ram Runners direct today evening time assuming that I have time and I've found a few updates that recoveries more energy.

Jungle Run gives around 400 XP doing the least to finish the a couple journeys and takes about 25net vigor. So you could just need to do it around seven times requiring an aggregate net vigor of 175. I'm not confident how some of the higher undertakings examine, but my speculation is that it takes more clicks to finish with most unbelievably clicks giving 3-4 XP conquering the normal XP/Energy. I surmise that getting the a few rewards for journeys speedily is what makes the briefer one worthwhile.

I unequivocally ran through Ram Runner in about 5 moments (or less) and the XP pay out was 385. I too wish there was an expert list in the FAQ of Experience Pay-Out (for each map/quest).

I have about 10 of the endeavors plotted out and done with most fit ways and XPpE. I have been bustling so I'll attempt to get my first draft up this week-finish. Since you are unlucky enough and still have time breaking points on all campaigns the best equipped XP is from maps with the longest time farthest point. Basically on account of you are able to send all your contracted help 3 or four times which is 80-150XP each day for which you don't need to "pay" energy.

Finishing the Quests is the most fit XP so its far preferred to essentially utilize your 5 mates, completion and re-begin so you are constantly striving for journeys.

Cleomonde's spread sheets are WONDERFUL, but they just tell what amount of XP you get from the journeys. The thing I think is more fascinating is the amount that much XP from playing the guide. I know this is much harder to measure, and hinges on how you play the guide. My just increase I am able to make is that I get about 1000XP from playing Lost Children.

Since you got to "Professor's Research Library" page and afterward head over to "Clemonde's Info-Thread" the catalogue is at present there near an entire part of alternate great insight