Thread: Unable to install the Jurassic Park: The Game

Unable to install the Jurassic Park: The Game

hello friends I have downloaded the Jurassic Park: The Game from internet and after downloading the game when I start installing the game in my computer at that time I get "Could not load game data! Make sure you are running the application from the directory it was installed to" error and I am not able to install the game. please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Unable to install the Jurassic Park: The Game

I was also facing the same problem and after that I have searched on the internet but none of solution helped me to solve this issue. Now after that I have come to know that my antivirus program was causing this problem and because of that what I have done before unzipping the file I have disable the antivirus program and after disabling the antivirus program in my computer I have unzip the installation file and then when I try to install the game in my computer at that time it worked fine.

I think you should also disable the antivirus program and after disabling that unzip the installation file and then try to install the game in your computer and after that your problem will get solved.

Re: Unable to install the Jurassic Park: The Game

I have read your solution and then I have first disable the antivirus program from my computer and after disabling that I have unzip the installation file and then I have tried to install the game in my computer and after that Jurassic Park: The Game gets installed in my computer successfully. Thank you for helping me.