Thread: How to play NFS the Run without any controllers on my pc?

How to play NFS the Run without any controllers on my pc?

after having a downloaded of the whole game consisting of 17.2 GB I am not able to play the game since its demanding for X button and after having an press for this X button on my keyboard it is not actually working. Please suggest some remedies for the same.

Re: How to play NFS the Run without any controllers on my pc?

As part of my knowledge it must not happen like this. I think you shouldn't obtain that. If you are not having controllers it will denote keyboard buttons.

Fine, it looks as if they prepared a awful console-port, so you and lots of others have to remain for a patch. from console point of view there are many issue arising as a part of acceleration not working properly, same issue with the automatic transmission not operating, controls shown to be pressed based on xbxo360 controller.

I will consider the game until patch comes out and at the time when if it does, it like pc gamer doesn’t continue themselves to EA. Xbox360 and ps3 are previously having patch ups. according to my knowledge I came and make out that patches for consoles would had to developed on pc and then compiled into languages from which console applications are able to accept.

By right clicking on the game name you will be able to choose an option meaning. Repair Install. By activating this option or letting it to repair or update of 56 MB it will work fine I guess. But still I am finding it difficult for the game audio or subtitles not being played properly according to video as it always hangs. I consider this issue as an internet problem. And in addition, it works only for pc version played by means of original software. Hoping it assists with you game lovers as well.

I think that there are software issues surrounding you and rectifying them will enable to solve the issue. Just check for the software you installed and make a repair for that.

Please make sure of your connection settings. See to it that there is no extra plug-ins which will add the defect factor. If you are inserted with USB devices, problems may occur. Attaching add on peripherals may affect the same.

Try to remove the drivers and then make a fresh installation of it. To do this, try opening device manager, besides this have another program to move to start and in the search box, click device manager. At the time it appears press the windows button. You can perform this by simply clicking + pause break. you will be enabled with ‘Control Panel\System and Maintenance\System’, in perform ‘click it’in device manager .search for the drivers you wish to take away and right click afterward uninstall and if it asking for all driver data remove, reboot the pcor the laptop, by turning on automatic updates, plug in the controller and it is supposed to be working once more as it was working similar to the first time when it worked. Just install it when you require it, don’t unnecessary make an install.
    Hope it assists.

I don’t actually know whether the game supports without controllers. I would recommend to play with controllers as there are in fact really good controllers in the market which will love to play. I like the way Logitech duel action usb controller does, but it has negative aspect as it just acts like a keyboard button setup. It's either full throttle and full turn or nothing. Other than learning to "flick" the turning on the sharp curves, there is nothing to do with and all works great .the assignations of buttons in the way you want is an another aspect.

The only option available for you without controllers is to play with keyboard. I would recommend continuing with the controllers as they are key important in part of gaming. There are some users who are lacking the game experience as they are without support of controllers. If I think you are opting to get rid of wires connecting, you can switch to wireless controllers.