Thread: Unable to unlock Stage 2 in Need for Speed:The Run.

Unable to unlock Stage 2 in Need for Speed:The Run.

I have cleared the 1 stage more than 5 times and unable to unlock Stage 2. Am I finding missing something or I doubt I have missed some stunts or something like that. Does anyone of you know to unlock stage 2. I am unable to move further and stuck in stage 1 only. Rest of my friends are playing stage 4.

Re: Unable to unlock Stage 2 in Need for Speed:The Run.

Yes. It is quite obvious that there are some missing factors which you have been omitted, but didn’t come in the notice of you. You just try collecting important points in the beginning and try something different from which you played 5 times. These games generally have a hide point which notices after repeated playing.

I can find your way out. At the time of playing NFS you want to clear the stage first of all. Without this it is unable for you to unlock stage 2. I would like to suggest you that why you are not able to unlock stage 2. The reason behind this is you have to take a big giant leap at the time of end point on the bridge.

To unlock the first stage you want to qualify first, to be the winner and the first to end the race. If you are not achieving the initial stage, it will not enable to move on to the second stage. There are some additional points where you are able to do.

I am finding so easy to unlock stage 1 and it was cleared by me in the second attempt itself. I earlier played the previous version of NFS and cleared all the stages. So it was finding easy, after all I am experienced player of all times. Now I am able to play stage 4. I got some cheat codes by discussing with my friends, and after applying it went flawless. I think you will recover, as the game is not so difficult.

To perform some cheatcodes, you have the following codes which are to be entered at the 'Start' screen
    To Unlock Level 1:
    R1, R1, Up, Down, L1, L1, Up, Down.
    This will unlock your level 1.I will also provide Unlocking of the Best Buy car Vinyl. To do this you have to perform Up, Down, Up, Down, Down, Up, Right, Left. By doing this it will unlock and you will get the best car to ride.

L1, R1, L1, R1, Left, Left, Right, Up- this cheat code is for Unlocking Performance Level 1.
    This one is the accurate one to crack stage 1.

If following this cheat code it will definitely enable you to outperform level 1. But still if finding difficulty in not clearing of this stage, it might be the wrong installation of the game. Try to heve an re- installation of the game and perform this cheat code first. If this works, it means that you don’t have an problem with the running of the game and it is interrupt free. If you are able to switch to next level, it is well good.

There might be software issues relating it. It is indeed a simple level, and there is no additional work tp perform other than the bridge jump in the ending. If you are not getting with the game some viruses may also have interrupted the game. So make sure of the pc or game problems.