Thread: NFS: THE RUN doesn’t recognize Logitech Gamepad F310

NFS: THE RUN doesn’t recognize Logitech Gamepad F310

In my computer I have installed the NFS: THE RUN game and after installing the NFS: THE RUN game in my computer when I start the game and it was working fine. now after that I have connected Logitech Gamepad F310 with my computer and after that when I start the at that time it doesn’t recognize my Logitech Gamepad F310 what should I do to use the Logitech Gamepad F310 with this game?

Re: NFS: THE RUN doesn’t recognize Logitech Gamepad F310

Are you able to use your Logitech Gamepad F310 when you play any other game in your computer? if you are able to use your Logitech Gamepad F310 when you play any other game then I think there might be something wrong with the setting. I will suggest you to you should first launch the NFS THE Run game in your computer and after that you have to go to the game setting and after going in to the game setting you have to select the controller setting and then you have to check whether all the settings are proper or not. if settings are not proper there then you should correct the setting.

If you are facing the same problem while using Logitech Gamepad F310 with other game also then there is nothing wrong with the setting of the NFS THE RUN but problem is with the Logitech Gamepad F310 only.

I hope this trick will help you to fix this issue.

According to me you should disconnect your Logitech Gamepad F310 from your computer and after disconnecting that you have to connect it properly with your computer again and then check whether it makes any difference or not. you should also connect your Logitech Gamepad F310 with different USB port and after that check whether it makes any difference not.

I have tried different USB port and also tried all the setting in the game but none of the solution worked for me. Now after that I have reinstalled the Logitech Gamepad F310 software and after reinstalling that game has recognized the Logitech Gamepad F310 properly. Thank you for helping me.