Thread: Error Code: 372 while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Error Code: 372 while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

I have recently installed the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 game in my computer and after installing the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 game in my computer it has started giving me problems. Now when I try to play the game online at that time it gives me Error Code: 372. Now please tell me how to get rid of this issue?

Re: Error Code: 372 while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

First thing I will tell you is this problem normally occurs if the servers are down. I think you should try after sometime and after sometime you have to check whether you are able to play the game or not. I think after sometime when you start the game at that time you will not get any error.

Thank you for providing information and after reading your post I have tried after some tome to play this game but it doesn’t make any difference and then I have also tried to solve this problem by disabling the firewall and antivirus program but it doesn’t helped me to solve this problem. If anyone has faced the same problem and have solution then please let me know.

If you have installed this game from the steam in your computer then I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by clearing the cache files of the games and after clearing the cache file of the game you will not get the error while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 game.

To clear the cache of the game you have to first open the Steam in your computer and after opening the Steam you have to go to the library and in the library you have to right click on the game and then you have to select the properties and after clicking on the properties you have to select the local files tab and after selecting the local files tab you have to click on the Verify integrity of game cache option and after doing that it will take some time to complete the process.

Now after doing that you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not. if you are facing the same problem after that then let me know.

Yes there was similar problem occurred with my system also and then I have open the steam and then clear the game cache data and then restart the steam and then when I launch the game at that time it worked fine and without error. I think you should also try this solution and after that your problem will get solved.

If after clearing the game cache also if you are facing the same problem then you should uninstall the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 from your computer and after removing the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 from your computer and then you have to install the game again and after reinstalling the game in your computer your problem will surly get solved.