Thread: Saint ROW 3 is crashing at launching

Saint ROW 3 is crashing at launching

I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. Recently I have downloaded and installed Saint ROW 3 on the computer of mine. As I am trying to lunching the game it is crashing after initial stage of loading. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Saint ROW 3 is crashing at launching

Well there could be multiple reason regarding the problem which you have stated over here. So I need to know some vital information. Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer?

To fix the issue of yours I recommend following thing which you can try to fix the issue which you are getting.
    • You should Turn off the SLI / Crossfire.
    • You should try to run the game into the Windowed mode and you will be able to toggle the same by using the option available into the game.
    • Also you should try with disabling the anti-aliasing and filtering, V-sync on the computer.

After going through the post of yours I recommend that you should try to launch the game on the computer as administrator of the computer. you should right click on the game and simply click on the Run as Administrator.

I think you will require to verify the integrity of the game cache now do the same you have to use following step.
    • You should launch the Steam on the computer and you have to go for Library.
    • From the Library you have to right click on the game and click on Properties.
    • Now finally you have to click on the Verify the integrity of the game cache.

Do you have installed any antivirus program? If so than I recommend that you should disable the Firewall as well as antivirus program on the computer of yours and see whether the thing is working or not.

There are chances that the back ground process which are running on the computer of yours. so I am suggesting that you should simply clean boot the computer of yours to figure out the back ground process which is causing issue on the computer. once you have done the same you have to restart the computer of yours.

I think you will require to install latest version of DirectX on the computer. you can get the same from the official website. You should download and install the same and once you have installed you should reboot the computer.
    Also you will require to install the latest version of the graphic card drivers. Same as above you will require to official website of the graphic card manufacturer and look for the latest version of the drivers and install the same on the computer of yours and restart the system.

Well you should simply reinstall the game on the computer and after completing with the process you should restart the computer.

Looking at the situation I am wondering that there could be a bug issue with the game. you will need to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game would work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.