Thread: Pathetic reward in empires and allies

Pathetic reward in empires and allies

The Offshore platform quests where you areable to end up winning 2 EP is actually useless and a huge show of greed commencing Zynga. Up till at the moment another one at what time you perceives the prices of items. Who is actually spending real money into EPs when you see the price of items, seriously? And then Zinga proposes us a quest series when you end up 2 EP? I require completing the quest twice to have what they inquire in support of a Shield I? I play free to play, World of Tank for example. I spend euros into WoT, to buy premium shells, etc. The dissimilarity is that I feel the prices are ok. Similar for lord of the rings. I pay to buy turbine points. Same story here, I feel that even if some stuff is pricey, this is still in the 'honest range'.

Re: Pathetic reward in empires and allies

I totally agree with you. I wish that I had known what the rewards were earlier than I still started that task. I presently assumed that there would be a number of unique military units. I wish there was a way that we possibly will get out of it and start over. I'd actually like additional refineries, however have no interest in fighting 25 blitzes on the way to waste time and 2 days. Seems akin to a lot of work for the worthless prizes they give. 2EP is a total insult.

The ad is misleading, possibly on purpose. Make sure the chest, it shows 5 empire medals and still for 5, I would not have bothered. Finally 5 is the price to pay money for a level 1 boost, and who care regarding level 1 boost at what time you have the levels to beat what they send next to you, similar to Talon. If I were paranoid, I would say that Zynga is mocking me, by throwing 2 EP as if I was a starving dog. I'm no starving dog or beggar Zynga, take your 2 EP back from my account, I don't want your charity.

I presently got to the last mission in support of EP took out the air force units at the moment I have to beat 2 battles next to air and navy units, all through t6 items going to take allot of power ups. Have to agree, the reward is pitiful, however I knew it would be. Cranking out a number of Evasion IIs afterward I'll be fine to go.

"Zynga makes approximately all of its money commencing the sale of virtual goods". It puts many complaints in viewpoint at what time so many players in so many games complain regarding Zynga being more interested in selling virtual money to pay money for virtual things and not within game play or improving the player familiarity.

If you actually think Zynga's irredeemable, why carry on playing their games? Keeping in mind that possibly a few individuals working in support of Zynga possibly will have had bad days and not performed to standard, in the end Zynga's a company, and companies are supposed to compose money. I would articulate that I've run into a few glitches, bugs, and occasionally I like game features less than I possibly will, however usually, I've had positive experiences through Zynga games and Zynga customer service.