Thread: Saint ROW 3 is freezing and it’s not starting

Saint ROW 3 is freezing and it’s not starting

I have successfully installed Saint ROW 3 on the computer of mine. Well there was no error message while installing the game on the computer. as I am trying to launch the game the it did not seems to start at all. I mean game is freezing at when I am trying to start. When I look into the Task Manager it is freezing 26,156K memory consistently. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Saint ROW 3 is freezing and it’s not starting

To get the exact root cause of the issue you have to furnish following details.
    Operating system installed
    Hardware configuration of the computer
    Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer as well as DirectX on the computer?

Well I am suggesting couple of thing which you should try to fix the issue which you have mentioned over here.
    • You should look for the exe file of the game and click on Run as Administrator and see what output do you getting.
    • Again you should right click on the exe file of the game and you have to click on Properties.
    • Now you have to click on the Compatibility tab and then select an appropriate option of operating system and see whether it is working or not.

I think you need to check the integrity of the game cache to do the same you have to use the following instruction.
    1. You should load the Steam on the computer and click on Library.
    2. Now you have to right click on game and click on Properties.
    3. You should click on the Local Files and click on the Verify the integrity of the game cache button.

Once you have done the same you will be able to fix the matter of yours.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is back ground process which is running on the computer might be the root cause of the problem. You should clean boot the computer of yours so that you can find out the back ground process which is causing the issue.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the user profile which you are having on the computer of yours. you should simply create a new user profile on the computer and use the same to play the game. if the game is seems to be running fine than I am suggesting that you should delete the user profile which was causing the issue and continue with the usage of the newly create profile on the computer to play the game.

Tell me whether you have installed Firewall or any other security software on the computer? if so than I recommend that you should disable the same on the computer and see whether you are getting the issue or not. If the issue is seems to be resolved than I recommend that you would need to configure the firewall as well as security software on the computer so that the issue which you have stated over here will not persist in the future. In case you are having any query than feel free to ask over here.

Well I am suggesting some useful tips which will be useful to fix the matter.
    1. First of all you should try to run the game into Windowed mode. You will be able to toggle the same in game options.
    2. You should disable the V-sync, anti-aliasing and filtering.
    3. Finally you should turn off SLI / Crossfire.

I think there is great need of the installing the latest version of the graphic card driver and DirectX on the computer. you can get the same from the official site and make sure that you are restating the computer of yours once you have installed.

Well you should redownload the game copy and install the same on the computer of yours.

We know that this particular game has been recently released and probably there could be bug issue with game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. so what you have to do is that you should contact the developer and file a bug report. In bug report you have to provide the information regarding the computer config and issue which you are getting in the game. the developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you should use.