Thread: how do people get huge amount of coins in empires and allies?

how do people get huge amount of coins in empires and allies?

Hi guys I am playing this game from last 2 months. And at the moment I can't figure a way to have such a huge quantity of coins. I'm at level 62 and I can't still expand to any further extent (3.5mil for the next expansion). I've seen someone saying his next expansion is at 78 mil? How do they earn that many coins? Does anyone have any idea about it? Please share your replies with me. All replies are appreciated. Thank you.

Re: how do people get huge amount of coins in empires and allies?

I'm previously doing that however I don't think it’s enough to equal the digits xx,xxx,xxx. My friend in the leader board already spent 53mil. By selling invasion loots. A number of people are essentially bypassing the leaderboards. They ask a neighbor, pay money for their stuff, sell them back, and purchase them once more.

I've talk about a neighbor of mine spending 53mil, he actually does have a lot of gold coins. If he's tryin to bypass the leaderboard through the method Friagne mentioned he is supposed to have asked me to pay money for the stuff back from him, but he doesn't. He actually spends that money. I presently wonder where they come from. Thanks to him I was capable to expand approximately 5 or 7 times in a row. How I wish someone would teach me how to acquire huge amount of coins. I got my coins commencing selling my invasion loots (characteristically Oil and Gold). I not at all really expand that much as I feel my empire is previously self-sufficient in terms of resources and space.

There is a couple hacks running approximately that essentially let a player obtain infinite mastery bonus bar rewards. Leave that running constantly for a week and you'll obtain huge amounts of cash. Why Zynga doesn't do something regarding this, I don't acquaint with. We require to manually report suspected individuals through support or through the mods. But it would be really helpful if they develop some sort of auto-detect system server-side.

I am at level 64 and I didn't actually be anxious regarding having a lot of coins until I started concentrating on expanding. My next expansion is going to cost me 10million. I acquire the coins buy selling wood, oil, all the ores I get in battle blitz and the survival mode. I as well have over 100 farms and simply plant the artichoke so subsequent to a daily harvest I get 250,000 coins a day. If you can find people to buy the talon tanks you obtain 375,000 each.

I'm at Level 63 and save coins mostly to expand! Guess I was lucky to comprise a couple of Dealers among my neighbors who pay money for all the resources I have (oil + all types of ores), apart from wood. After that they sell to others, and quickly. My major source of said resources is invasions loot as Friagne pointed out. each 3-4 days, they visit my markets and buy all that is available: 100-150k oil, 10-15k gold (my ore), 5-10k of each remaining ore. Farms are good, but too slow and consumes energy to harvest. I only have a few to satisfy quests.

Survival mode is a superior possibility on making coins and getting resources. On the other hand the tried and true way to make profit is invading and collecting on loot to resell on market. Farming just oil and reselling it to market. If no one is purchasing it up on your market within the day, then you need new neighbors. Here is my proof of where I am at. Level 65 - took me since day 1 to get here. Next expansion is 66M, which all is left are just 3 7/16 land tiles that are left purchasing. Otherwise the whole thing else is a waste of coins. A dramatic increase in profitability and expansions came from unit selling of T6 units. Most of my profits and expansions mostly came from invasion loot during the first 2 infamy dashes, the latter set of profits came from unit selling. And now comes from survival mode and campaign mastery.

If I was to sell all my Ores (Except Aluminum) I would earn in excess of 50M. However I don't add strangers, simply the ones who will pay money for my ore after that I just delete them. As for the wood and Oil it totals up to in excess of 100M. No one buys anything from me on a regular basis. Infrequently I'll get a 60k oil purchase however additional than that it’s rare.

There's this one gal in our group, which is essentially dedicated to friendly invasions, who regularly buys all of my oil whenever I restock. She still bought 100k of my copper during the recent coin spent leaderboards! One of the latest members presently bought 30m-worth of goodies commencing my market.

There is an additional approach to earn lots of coins and that's through destroying 4 advanced battleship (Fully upgraded)you can obtain 204 ore from one adv battleship and destroying 4 are able to give you 816 ore in one battle. How to obtain this number of ore starting one battle?