Thread: Unable to play Saint ROW 3

Unable to play Saint ROW 3

as the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here. Well recently I have installed Saint ROW 3 on the computer of mine. But I am not able to play the game on the computer. the game is did not seems to launch at all. I cannot found the root cause of the problem which you have stated over here. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to play Saint ROW 3

Well to find out the root cause of the problem you have to answer following question. Which operating system do you have installed? Do you have done any changes on the computer? what is the hardware configuration of the computer? Let me know whether you have installed all the drivers which are required for the smooth running of the game.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should run the game as administrator of the computer. you have to right click on the exe file of the game and then you have to click on the Run as Administrator.

There could be compatibility issue with the game and the operating system which you have installed on the computer of yours.
    • You should find out the exe file of the game and right click on the same.
    • From the right click context menu you have to click on Properties.
    • Now click on the Compatibility tab from the properties menu and choose the appropriate option of Operating system and see whether it is working or not.

Well I am wondering that you will need to check the integrity of the game cache to do the same you have to use the following instruction.

1. You should load the Steam on the computer and click on the Library section and click on Properties.
    2. Now click on the Local files and you have to click on the Verify the Integrity of the game cache.

I am suspecting that there could be an issue with user account which you are having on the computer of yours. I recommend that you should create a new user account on the computer and see whether the issue is getting resolved.

Many times there could be back ground process which are running on the computer might be interfering back ground process. I am suggesting that you should clean boot the computer of yours and find out the background process which is creating the issue. Once you have find out the same you should disable the background process so that the issue which you have stated over here will be resolved.

Is there any firewall installed on the computer? if so than I recommend that you should disable the firewall as well as security software which you have installed on the computer of yours. if the issue is seems to be resolved than you have to configure the firewall and the antivirus program.

Well I am doubting that there is an issue with the graphic card driver which you have installed on the computer. what I recommend that you should reinstall the same. If reinstalling is not working for you than I recommend that you should simply visit the official website of the graphic card manufacture and look for the latest version of the graphic drivers. Once you have find out the same you should install the same on the computer. after installing the drivers you have to reboot the computer.
    Another thing which I wanted to tell you over here is that you should simply install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer and you can get the same from the official website.

To fix the issue of yours I recommend that you should simply reinstall the game on the computer and you should restart the computer after reinstalling the game.

Looking at the matter there could be bug issue with the game and I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to the game. the developer would work on the same and they will release the patch which will fix the matter of yours.