Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 18-11-2011

Strange looking skin texture in Saints Row: The Third

When I start the Saints Row: The Third game in my computer at that time it works fine but I am facing problem with the texture of the Skin. The skin texture is very strange in this game. my friend is also playing this game and in his computer graphics look proper. Is this problem related to the game or there is something wrong with any setting?
Old 18-11-2011

Re: Strange looking skin texture in Saints Row: The Third

Well according to me this problem is related to game setting and I will suggest you to first open the Saints Row: The Third game and after opening the Saints Row: The Third game you have to go to the graphic setting of the game and you have to check whether all the graphic setting are ok or not. you should also try o run this game by setting all the graphics to the lower or medium level and after setting the graphics you have to start the Saints Row: The Third game and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring with the skin texture or not.

If you are facing the same problem after changing the graphic setting also then I will suggest you to also try to play the Saints Row: The Third game with different resolution and after changing the resolution of the game you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you need any more help regarding this then please let me know.
Old 18-11-2011

After looking at your problem I will first suggest you to post your computer specification as you have not mentioned anything about your computer. I think you are experiencing this problem because your system does not match with the minimum requirement of the Saints Row: The Third game.
Old 18-11-2011

Yes If your computer configuration is not according to the requirement of the game then you will face issues while playing the Saints Row: The Third game.

The minimum requirement of the Saints Row: The Third game is

Windows XP / Vista operating system
2.0 GHz Dual-Core Processor [AMD Athlon X2 or Intel Core 2 Duo]
1 GB RAM
15 GB of hard disk space
128 MB 3D Video Card required

And Recommended requirements of the Saints Row: The Third game is

Windows XP / Vista operating system
3.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor [AMD Athlon X2 or Intel Core 2 Duo]
2 GB RAM
15 GB of hard disk space
256 MB 3D Video Card required
Broadband Connection to play the game Multiplayer
Old 18-11-2011

After referring your solution I have ruin the game after changing the game resolution and after changing the resolution of the game also I was facing the same issue. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by trying the different graphic setting but after trying the different setting also same problem was occurring. In my computer I have Core2Duo E8400 CPU and I have ATI Radeon 4870 graphic card and 2GB RAM. I have enough space available on my hard disk. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue.
Old 18-11-2011

As you have said that you have core2duo E8400 CPU and ATI Radeon 4870 graphic card which is enough to run this game and I think this problem is occurred because of the drivers and that is why I will suggest you to uninstall the drivers of the ATI Radeon 4870 graphic card and after uninstalling the drivers you have to run the driver cleaner and after running the driver cleaner you have to reboot the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the ATI Radeon 4870 graphic card drivers again in your computer.

After installing the ATI Radeon 4870 graphic card drivers you have to start the Saints Row: The Third game and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not.
Old 18-11-2011

According to me there are new updated drivers available for the ATI which will allow you to play this game without facing any issues and I will suggest you to download the latest drivers from the internet and then install in your system and then enjoy the Saints Row: The Third game.
Old 18-11-2011

If you want to download the latest drivers for your ATI Radeon 4870 graphic card then you have to click on the below download button

DOWNLOAD

Now after clicking on the download you should remove old drivers and then install this latest drivers and then problem will get solved.
Old 18-11-2011

If updating the graphic drivers does not help you to fix this issue then you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Saints Row: The Third game in your computer and after reinstalling the game you have to check whether you are facing the problem with the skin texture or not. I think reinstalling the game will fix this issue.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , ,