Thread: Is there high res textures in Saint ROW 3?

Is there high res textures in Saint ROW 3?

Well I am having particular query regarding this particular game Saint ROW 3. I wanted to know whether we will be able to get something like high res texture pack in this particular game? Let me know if you are having any comment on the thing which you have stated over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there high res textures in Saint ROW 3?

I wanted to tell you that you should look for the display.ini file where you have installed the game on the computer of yours.
    Now you have to toggle for # TextureDetailLevel which will be useful for the high res textures in the game.
    Code:
    TextureDetailLevel = 0
    You have to change to the desire value to get the requirement of yours.

I will be really happy if the developer of the game is supposed to provide the above mentioned thing and I am wondering that there will be better shadow in the game.

Well according to me there is requirement for the better texture pack in the game. so far I am playing the game in the ultra mode. The 20% of the game texture is seems to be having quite less resolution and the people are looking to get the high res texture into the game.
    Just a thought I wanted to tell you that you should install the latest version of DirectX as well as graphic card driver on the computer of yours. you can get the above mentioned software from the official website. Once you have installed the same you should not forget to reboot the computer.

In this particular situation you will require to contact the developer of the game and they will work on the same and release the mod if the above mentioned thing is seems to be necessary for the game. lets hope the developer of the game will provide the mod for you. Let me know whether you have managed to get mod from the developer of this particular game.