Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to play Need for Speed: The Run in DirectX 9

Video Games

Old 18-11-2011

How to play Need for Speed: The Run in DirectX 9

Hi guys I am new for this game and I am not able to play this game on DirectX 9/ windows XP. I don?t know why but I can play many other games with this but not this game. I try to search about this on internet but did not get any useful information about it. So do you guys know anything about it? Does anyone else is having same difficulty with their game copy.

Old 18-11-2011

Re: How to play Need for Speed: The Run in DirectX 9

HI even I am having the same issue with this game. I tried it many time but still can?t run this game. I heard that this game is not capable to run with DirectX 9 / windows XP. I am not sure but I heard this. Is it true? And if it?s not possible are there any settings available to run this game on DirectX 9. Please share your thoughts with me.
Old 19-11-2011

Re: How to play Need for Speed: The Run in DirectX 9

Yes whatever you heard is correct you cannot play this game on DirectX 9 it?s a DirectX 10 based game which will only run on windows 7. Even I am searching for this same thing. I am sure there will be some settings for it to run this game on windows XP. I hope we will get answer as soon as possible.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,