Thread: Nvidia driver while playing Saint ROW 3

Nvidia driver while playing Saint ROW 3

Well I have installed Saint ROW 3 on the computer. I have played the game for around 30 minutes and the game is seems to be crashing randomly. I am getting an error message which can be stated as NVIDIA driver crashed. I don’t know why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the quick response of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Nvidia driver while playing Saint ROW 3

To get the exact root cause of problem which you have mentioned over here you have to answer following questions.
    Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration on the computer?
    Do you have done any changes on the computer? can you provide the log file of the crashing which you are getting on the computer of yours?
    Let me know if you are having any other information to get the root cause of the problem.

In this particular situation I am suggesting following solution which you can try.
    You have to change the resolution on the settings of the monitors at the lower one. The settings which I have done on the graphic card of mine was quite high and due to this the signal is supposed to be lost on the monitor of mine. Previously there was resolution of 1440x900 and now I am using 1280x768 and now there is no issue which you have mentioned over here.

After going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you over here is that you should see that the system of yours should not be overheating. There are number of utilities which will be helpful to get the system temperature so that you will be able to find out whether the system of yours is overheating.

Well looking at the matter I recommend that you should reinstall the Nvidia driver on the computer of yours.

I am highly suspecting with the version of the Nvidia driver which you have installed on the computer. I recommend that you should uninstall the same and get the latest version of the driver from the official site and install the same on the computer of yours.
    In case it is not working than I think you will require to downgrade the drivers. Make sure that you are restarting the computer after completing with the installation.

There could be bug issue associated with the driver which you have installed on the computer. I recommend that you should contact the Nvidia team on this particular matter. they will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.