Thread: Saints Row: The Third game hangs and does not start

Saints Row: The Third game hangs and does not start

Recently I have downloaded the Saints Row: The Third game from steam and I have installed the Saints Row: The Third game in my computer. Now after installing the Saints Row: The Third game in my computer when I start the game at first time game started properly and after that it hangs and then when I try to launch the game again at that time it doesn’t start.

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Saints Row: The Third game hangs and does not start

As you have said that first when you have launch the game at that time it started and after that you are not able to launch the game and that is why I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by verifying the cache on the steam and after verifying that you should try to lunch the Saints Row: The Third game again and after that check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

Yes many times by verifying the cache files this type of problem can get solved. I will also suggest you the same if you don’t know about how to verify the cache file of the game then you should follow these steps. First you need to open the steam in your computer and after opening the steam in to your computer you have to go to the library section and after going in to the library section you have to section you have to right click on the game and then you have to select the properties. Now after selecting the properties you have to select the local files. Now you have to click on the Verify integrity of game cache option and after clicking on that it will take some time. After that reload the steam and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

In my system whenever I was do verfy cache of the game at that time it was failing on one 82.7 Mb file and after that I have re-downloaded that file. Now after that re-downloading that file when I try to run the Saints Row: The Third game at that time it works fine. According to me you should also try this solution.

To solve this problem you should saints row the third binaries.ncf and saints row the third main.ncf file and after that you have to reload the steam and after reloading the steam you have to this will game appear as uninstalled and then you need to install the game again and then it will start working normally.

I am telling this solution because manytimes this problem occurs because of the broken files. And by performing the above steps this problem can get solved.

If you don’t know from where to remove saints row the third binaries.ncf and saints row the third main.ncf file then you have to follow this steps. First you have to open the main directory of the steam and after opening the main directory of the steam you have to go to the directory called steam apps and in that directory you will find the saints row the third binaries.ncf and saints row the third main.ncf files and after that you have to remove the saints row the third binaries.ncf and saints row the third main.ncf files and then close the steam. Now after that start the steam again and then you have to install the game again and after check whether same problem occurs again or not.

I have followed your given instruction and after that I have cleared the cache files of the Saints Row: The Third game and after clearing the cache files also I was having the same problem with this game. now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by removing the corrupted files and reinstalling the Saints Row: The Third game and then problem get solved. Now I am experiencing problem with the sound. Sometimes while playing the Saints Row: The Third game audio skips randomly.

Any help will be appreciated.

First thing you have to check is open the Saints Row: The Third game and then check all the sound setting and if all the sound setting s are ok then you have to also check the system sound setting. If you find anything wrong with the sound setting in your system then correct it first and then play the game again then check what the situations is.

According to me there is nothing to do with the sound setting in your computer but I think you should try to fix this problem by reinstalling the sound drivers. First you need to remove the audio drivers from the system and after removing the audio drivers you have to reboot the PC.

After that you have to insert the driver CD then install the sound drivers and then your problem might get solved.

If reinstalling the sound drivers does not help you then you should try to fix this issue by updating the sound drivers in your PC. You have to downloaded the latest sound driver installation file from the internet and after that you have to install the sound drivers and then you will not face problem while playing Saints Row: The Third game