Thread: Getting black screen after Loading Screen in Saints Row: The Third

Getting black screen after Loading Screen in Saints Row: The Third

Recently installed Saints Row: The Third game in my computer and after installing the Saints Row: The Third game in my computer when I try to launch the game at that time I can see the loading screen and after that screen goes black and after waiting long time also I don’t get anything on the screen then I have to shut down the game from the task manager.

What is the solution to fix this issue?

Re: Getting black screen after Loading Screen in Saints Row: The Third

As far as I know you should first try to run this game in the compatibility mode and after running the Saints Row: The Third game in compatibility mode you have to check whether you are getting the the same problem while running the Saints Row: The Third game in compatibility mode or not. many times running the game in compatibility mode can solve this type of problem.

First you should try to run this game as administrator if by after running the Saints Row: The Third game as administrator also if you are experiencing the same problem then you should try to run the Saints Row: The Third game in compatibility mode. To run the Saints Row: The Third game in compatibility mode you have to follow these steps. First you have to right click on the Saints Row: The Third game icon and then you have to click on the properties option and after clicking on the properties option you have to select the compatibility tab and after selecting that you have to change the game compatibility and after changing the compatibility you have to launch the game and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I have searched on the internet about the black screen issue and I have find that many users are facing the same problem in their system and to fix this issue we need to reinstall the Direct X and after reinstalling the Direct X in the computer when you will try to launch the Saints Row: The Third game at that time it will not give you black screen problem.

If you have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Saints Row: The Third game then I will suggest you to go to the Microsoft official site and then you have to download the direct X 11 in your computer and after downloading the direct x 11 in your computer you have to install that and after installing that you have to check whether you are able to play the Saints Row: The Third properly or not.

After looking at your replies I have first tried to run the Saints Row: The Third game in compatibility mode and after running the Saints Row: The Third game in compatibility mode also I get the same issue. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the direct X and also installing the direct X 111 but still facing the same problem.

Is there any way to solve this issue?

well there was similar problem occurred in my system also and I was also getting the black screen issue while playing the Saints Row: The Third game and after that I have tried many solutions but after that also I was facing the same problem and then my friend suggest me to reinstall the graphic card driver and after that I have uninstalled the graphic card drivers from my computer and after removing the graphic card drivers from my computer I have inserted the driver installation CD of the graphic card and then I have installed the graphic card driver again and after installing that when I run the Saints Row: The Third game at that time it start properly.

You should also try this solution and then your problem will get fixed.

According to me if you have already tried to fix this issue by reinstalling the drivers of the graphic card and then also if you are facing the same problem then you are required to upgrade the graphic card drivers.

You have to downloaded the latest graphic card drivers from the official site and then remove the old drivers and then install the latest drivers and after installing the latest drivers check whether it makes difference or not.

How about reinstalling the Saints Row: The Third game in your computer? if you have not tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the Saints Row: The Third game in your computer then you should first reinstall the game and then check whether you are able to play this game properly or not.

I hope after reinstalling the Saints Row: The Third game your problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me. After reinstalling the graphic card drivers in my computer also I was facing the same problem and after that I have downloaded the latest drivers from the internet and then installed that drivers in my computer and then my problem get solved.