Thread: How to get Cocoa Trees in Zynga Adventure World?

How to get Cocoa Trees in Zynga Adventure World?

In El Dorado, there are empty cocoa pots and the piece of information is search for cocoa trees. I have a bundle at my base camp but cannot click them or at different individuals base camps either. Any single skill I am supposed to get the cocoa?

Re: How to get Cocoa Trees in Zynga Adventure World?

You are able to get them just on quest maps. Indeed, there are 3 cocoa trees in that quest you are on. Since you click the "Show Me" bind it ought to indicate anyhow one to you. Then you in all probability ought to identify a tree first and click it. The trees are ordinarily stowed away on shady territories and are surrounded by rocks/bush. The cocoa trees you require for the quest are in a concealed collapse El Dorado. You'll get there at the end of the day-its under one of those white blossoms. I have been in every last trace of the treasure doors even the unified with the Golden vases and still can’t spot a lone tree. They are not in the secret entry methods; they are in the treasure room in the treasure room they are the considerable distance to the right at the lowest part. I've gone into the underground put where it separates 2 parts up and the underground is a tunnel, and I see Cocoa trees not counting 4 situations to utilize the catching catch. Additionally the cocoa trees are past the blue/purple hole in the divider in El Dorado part 3. Click on the hole in the divider it will take you to more green and red vases as well as cocoa trees for you to gather.

Re: How to get Cocoa Trees in Zynga Adventure World?

Thus far, I have uncovered a concealed cave/room essentially at start of undertaking and a second one under white blossoms that tunnels under the water and makes you utilize a ton of catching catches for treasure articles--but no cocoa and no cocoa trees. Is there something I am absent in the white bloom room? I'm connecting a screenshot underneath of the room I think past remark is speaking about and I actually cannot see cocoa or cocoa trees.