Thread: AMD Bulldozer and Saint ROW 3 getting BSOD ‘A clock interrupt was not received’

AMD Bulldozer and Saint ROW 3 getting BSOD ‘A clock interrupt was not received’

Recently I have build up a new computer. today morning I have installed Saint ROW 3 on the computer of mine. As I am trying to launch this particular game I am getting BSOD. It is getting an error message which you can be stated as follow ‘A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval’ Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: AMD Bulldozer and Saint ROW 3 getting BSOD ‘A clock interrupt was not received’

Looking at the problem which you have stated over here I am asking following thing which will be helpful to figure out the root cause of the problem.
    Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? can you provide the log file of the BSOD which you are getting? Let me know whether you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? post if you are having any other information to get the better idea of the thing.

Re: AMD Bulldozer and Saint ROW 3 getting BSOD ‘A clock interrupt was not received’

I was also suffering from the above mentioned issue which you have mentioned over here. Luckily I have managed to get the requirement of mine by doing following steps.
    • You should enter in to BIOS setup by pressing the DEL key from the keyboard.
    • Now you have to go for the CPU setting and simply turn off the Unleashed Mode and Core Unlocker.
    • Once you have done the same you should restart the computer and see whether the thing is working or not

Well I am using Lenovo w701 and facing the same issue which you have mentioned over here. I have simply disabled the Power Management Software and after that there was no issue on the laptop of mine.

I have done lots of research work on this particular matter and I have found the root cause of the issue which you have stated over here. Well the processor which you have installed on the computer is not able to process the interrupts. You should know that above mentioned thing is supposed to be happen when the CPU which you have installed on the computer is becoming nonresponsive and deadlocked.

I am not sure but there could be BIOS issue. Hence I recommend that you should get the latest version of BIOS and install the same on the motherboard of yours. you will be able to get the same from the official website of the motherboard manufacturer.
    Also you should install the latest version of the drivers on the computer of yours . same as BIOS you can get the latest version of drivers from the motherboard manufacturer.

You can try to fix the matter of yours by simply reinstalling the game on the computer of yours.

There could be technical issue with the game or the computer which you are using. So I recommend that you should contact the technical support team to get the further assistance on this particular matter. I am hoping that they will help you out to fix the matter of yours.