Thread: Unable to visit neighbors in The Pioneer Trail

Unable to visit neighbors in The Pioneer Trail

Hi friends I am playing The Pioneer Trail game in my computer and I am using Mozilla Firefox browser. Now from last some days I am facing one annoying issue with this game. when I open the game and try to visit the neighbors in the game at that time I get we'll have you there in a jiffy" and after that I get nothing. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Unable to visit neighbors in The Pioneer Trail

Are you unable to visit any particular neighbors in the The Pioneer Trail game or you are facing problem with all the neighbors in the game? if you are facing this problem while visiting any particular neighbors then there is possibility of having problem with that neighbors profile and if you are facing this issue with all the neighbors then something else is causing this issue.

I will suggest you to first you should log out from your account and after that you login with any of the friends facebook account in your computer who uses to play The Pioneer Trail. Now you have to check whether from that account you are able to visit the neighbors or not. if you are not facing same problem while visiting the neighbors from that profile then I think problem is from the The Pioneer Trail server and may be after sometime you will be able to visit your neighbors. If you are facing the same problem after doing login from different profile then I think there might be something wrong with the browser which you are using.

Try this trick so that you will come to know about the what the problem is.

If problem is occurring after doing login from the different facebook account then I think there might be something wrong with the browser and according to me you should first clear all the cache and cookies and all the temporary files from your computer and after clearing that you have to check whether you are able to visit the neighbors or not. I think after clearing all the things you will be able to visit the neighbors.

To clear the cache and cookies from the Mozilla Firefox you have to follow these steps.

• First you have to open the Mozilla Firefox browser
    • after opening the Mozilla Firefox browser you have to click on the tools.
    • Now after clicking on the tools you have to click on the clear recent history
    • After that you have to click on the details option.
    • Now select the option which you want to clear and after clearing the things you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.
    • I hope this will be helpful for you.

Inserted of using Mozilla Firefox browser I will suggest you to use Google chrome browser. I am also experiencing the same problem and after that I have downloaded the google chrome browser from the internet and after that I have installed it and then when I tried to play the game from this browser at that time it worked fine.

You should also try the Google chrome.

Well I have first open the facebook and sign in from my friends account and after that also I was not able to visit the neighbors and then I have cleared the temporary file and cache and cookies but that doesn’t helped me to solve this issue.

I have downloaded the Google chrome in my computer and after that I have installed the Google chrome and same problem is coming from that browser also. Now please tell me know how to fix this.

Many times by reinstalling the Adobe flash player in the computer can solve this type of issue and I think you should first open the control panel and after opening the control panel you have to go to the add and remove programs and after going in to the add and remove programs you have to uninstall the adobe flash player. Now reboot the PC and then install the adobe flash player and after installing the adobe flash player your problem will get solved.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

You can also fix this issue by upgrading the Adobe flash player. Visit the official site of the adobe flash and get the updated flash player and then install it in your computer and after installing that in your computer you have to check whether you are able to visit the neighbors or not.

If none of the above solution helps you to fix this issue then I will suggest you to email your problem to the Zynga support and mention the exact problem which you are facing and after that they will give you reply with the proper solution and after that you will be able to fix this issue.

I have uninstalled the adobe flash player from my computer and after that I have installed the flash player again in my computer and after installing the flash player again in my computer when I star the The Pioneer Trail and tried to visit the neighbors at that time it worked fine.