Thread: Is there configuration available to make advanced settings in Saint ROW 3?

Is there configuration available to make advanced settings in Saint ROW 3?

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here. I have installed Saint ROW 3 on the computer of mine. I wanted to know whether there is any config to simply adjust the advanced settings in the game?
    I am looking for the following settings.

Sensitivity of the mouse into the decimal format.
    Disabling as well as enabling the mouse acceleration
    Wanted to turn on as well as off the aim assist
    Is there any tweak for the advanced graphical or video settings. Finally I would like to change the FPS cap and turning on or off the Vsync.
    Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter.

Re: Is there configuration available to make advanced settings in Saint ROW 3?

In this particular game so far I am not having any issue with the aim assist. If I am not wrong there is a config file where the game has been installed. I wanted to tell you that Vsync is on for me and it is available under Display. You have to browse to the game folder and look for the display.ini with the option for the graphics.

Re: Is there configuration available to make advanced settings in Saint ROW 3?

I have gone through the all the things which you have stated over here and I wanted to tell you that all the above mentioned thing is not possible to get until and unless there is releasing of the mod from the developer of the game. I think all the people who are looking to get the advanced settings should ask the developer of the game. the developer of the game will work on the same and releasing the mod which you should download and install the same on the game so that you will be able to get the thing which you are looking for.