Thread: I lost my all armor and clothing in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I lost my all armor and clothing in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I sort of have a fetish in favor of collecting things within games similar to this, as a result I have collected one copy of all piece of armor, clothing, weapons etc I possibly will discover. At first I had all my stuff within my house into whiterun. after that I moved it to the mages college, and at the moment I presently bought the house into windhelm (and by the way it costs 12000 however I only had approximating 9000, however the option "I'll take it" was still there and it worked, consequently I got it cheaper!) and moved my there. I didn’t have sufficient money to decorate all of it. Managed to save up for the bedroom and "clean up mess" upgrades. I had stored all amy weapons and armor within the bedroom chest, at the same time as out selling stuff to obtain the money to upgrade it all. at the moment that I had completed that though, I become aware of all my apparel was gone. Not the weapons, simply the apparel.

Re: I lost my all armor and clothing in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I will not deny the option that I left them somewhere else totally; however I’ve searched throughout every container I am able to think of, in all of my houses. As a result I was thinking, if there perhaps is a way to, through console commands or somewhat similar to that, discover where a specific item is stored. Approximating my "savior's hide" and be capable to find it all that way, or is the whole thing just gone?

I’ve become aware of that stuff you place on tables and stuff into your home has a tendancy to fly each and every one over the place if you exit and enter or save and reload. I consider "robbed" people presently can’t discover their stuff for the reason that it has flown under a table or something. Not at all heard of a precise category of items vanishing commencing a chest.

I’m pretty sure I position the weapons and armor mutually. As a result the weapons should've disappeared as well in that case. However you're possibly right. I’ve reloaded a previous save at the moment (quite a lot previous got to start having additional saves) and will avoid moving whatever thing until it is completely upgraded. I spent over an hour decorating my latest house. At what time I exited and came back afterward, the whole thing was scattered throughout the house. I. Figured it was my dog or a poltergeist to blame.