Thread: How to Maximizing utility of new decorations in empires and allies

How to Maximizing utility of new decorations in empires and allies

HI everyone i8 was searching about this and I found very useful information about ths. And I would like to share that with you for Maximizing utility of new decorations in Empire and Allies, Don't worry with the decorations as they exist today. It's too much work and/or EP, and you don't even make as much as if you simply replaced the decoration through a working facility (oil well, mine, whatever). It probably doesn't make sense for most people who would like to reduce military costs, either. Figure that the best-case discount is through surrounding a single military facility through 8 refineries that you have to carry on staffed. That would result in a discount of 80% for a single facility. It would have cost you 240 EP for that discount. The most expensive unit you'd build uses 100,000 coins - 75,000 if you've researched it already. So you might save 60-80,000 coins every 18-24 hours and you'll have used a whole 3x3 grid to do so (as well as 240 EP).

re: How to Maximizing utility of new decorations in empires and allies

If you're willing to frequently move your military facilities, you simply have to pay money for 8 refineries. Drop a barracks III within the middle, start building a unit, after that move the barracks out and replace it with another, etc. That modify things a bit. You are saving 20% of the cost of all tier 6 unit. That may not be useless.

A talon tank costs 100k coins, 5k oil, 500 ore. That's 300k coins if every purchased in the market. If you research a talon tank, that decrease the cost to 225k. If you then drop a barracks III within the center of a refinery cluster, the price drops through 60k to 165k. That's a 45% discount on the way to the unique price. If you obtain your oil through oil well III barrel bonanzas, your cost per researched talon tank is 123,211 coins. With a refinery cluster, that drops to 63,211 coins. If you are able to sell those on your market in favor of 375,000 coins, you're doing pretty fine.

For those of us who won't use EP, you possibly will build and staff a cluster of tire factories. It would cost you 160k coins however you would build that up on the sale of single tier 6 units. (The coin cost is 87,211 instead of 63,211 for the reason that of the 3% vs. 5% dissimilarity among the refinery and the factory.) It still doesn't make any sense for boosting trade output, however if you're willing to make the effort the military discount might be useful to you after all.

I acquire a 15% discount through stacking and proceeded on the way to move a structure, built a unit. Move the structure absent, replace it through a new military build, and build a unit, replicate and I didn't fulfill the goal. Does the unit must finish building?

If you enclose a 2x2 block through walls, and after that surround that 4x4 block through 3% military bonus, that's a 48% discount. 242,000 initial investment. That's 103,500 saved per Talon Tank at your there calculation in favor of cost reduced tank. As a result you acquire to build on the whole 3 tanks to make it worth it. Presently cost me an arm and a leg to do it. Had to get 2 expansions to get the necessary space.

You require greater than 15%. In view of the fact that they make you build 5, and you necessitate to acquire 2 staff members (most likely in one), that are supposed to find you to 18% at least. I hadn't figured those up till now. I like it. I was able to arrange a 4x4 of facilities with an inner set of walls. Turns out the maximum discount are 50%. So throw away all those calculations that include superior than 50% discounts. But on the plus side, you don't have to bother staffing the facilities when arranged like that.

Two of my factories are staffed commencing the quest. I was surprised on the way to learn that there was a cap of 50%. I didn't mean to involve that the unstaffed arrangement was additional than the 48% you stated. I guess you are able to staff one tire factory if you would like the 50% discount.

I construct around 6 of every tier 6 so it is supposed to net for me as I have yet to obtain to the Hypersonic or the Advanced Battleship. I'm not confident how to acquire the 48% on a naval building although. Max I was capable to get was approximately 30%. Still good, but not as good. Depends on where you place it. I built a executioner at 48%. It was like 5k.

Build the 8x8 structure, move an idle military army/air facility into the middle, build a unit through the discount then move the military facility out, replace by way of another idle facility, build and then move. Wash, rinse repeat through the rest of your facilities to acquire the 48%~50% discount on all of them. Doesn't fairly work the similar for naval as the highest theoretical non-staffed is 40%. We're still trying to discover the right place on top of the map on the way to obtain 40% discount.

Re: How to Maximizing utility of new decorations in empires and allies

The percentage is a discount on top of entire cost. Meaning that a 3% discount building decreases the cost within coins, ore and oil by 3%. Accordingly if a unit cost 100 coin, 100 ore and 100 oil, it at the moment costs 97 coin/ore/oil as soon as placed next to a discount building. And the more you have the extra it discounts, 2 discounts by 6%. Now, to get it to work basically move a idle facility into the empty 2x2 square, build a unit, and after that move the facility out. Replace through another idle and do the same thing. You simply require one of these 8x8 areas.

Re: How to Maximizing utility of new decorations in empires and allies

Has anybody in fact checked in game to observe if they are getting the reduced cost? I simply ask for the reason that I built the decorations around my barracks for the needed 15% off (for the quest) and staff them accordingly, however at what time I compared the barracks through the discount to the barracks that doesn't have any applied, the cost was all the same. Anyone else getting this?