Thread: Unable to join or create online co-op game in Saint ROW 3

Unable to join or create online co-op game in Saint ROW 3

I have installed Saint ROW 3 game in my computer. Overall game is very nice. I am facing issues while playing this game online. I am not able to join this game and also unable to crate Co-op game. please tell me what should I do to fix this issue. If anyone facing this problem and have solutions for this then help me.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Unable to join or create online co-op game in Saint ROW 3

I have referred your problem and I will first suggest you to check whether you are able to play other game online properly or not. if you are facing the same problem while playing other games online then I think there might be problem with the computer setting and if you are facing this problem with Saint ROW 3 game only then there is something to do with the game.

Well as far as I know you should first check port forwarding stetting in your system. Saint ROW 3 game uses port 443 TCP and uses port 4200UDP. You have to do settings according to given information and after doing the setting you should try to join the game and then check whether same problem ir occurring or not. as far as I know arfetr doing this setting you will not face any issues with your system.

You have to also check firewall setting in your system sometime firewall can also crates the issue and you should also open the antivirus program in your computer and after that you have to make sure whether antivirus is also not blocking anything.

Try the above given tricks and after that let me know whether it makes any difference or not.

I have checked other games in my system and I am not facing aby issues while playing other games online. Now after that I have also check about the setting which you have suggested and after trying that setting also I was getting the same problem.

Is there any other way to solve this problem then please let me know?

You have mentioned you are facing this problem with the Saint ROW 3 game only and that is why I would like to suggest you that you should remove the Saint ROW 3 game from your computer and after removing he saint row 3 game from your computer you have to install the game again and after reinstalling the game you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

Yes I will also suggest you the same solution. Reinstalling the game can solve many issues. There was similar problem occurred with me also and after that I have reinstalled the Saint ROW 3 game in my PC and after reinstalling the game in my PC all the things started working fine.