Thread: Super Preorder Pack for Professor Genki's in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

Super Preorder Pack for Professor Genki's in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

Hey guys recently I have played the game ‘Saints Row: The Third’ that is really the good game I have seen the graphical part for this game is good and impressive but however I was little bit confused about the genki car that means I have not seen this car there in the game where as in the demo for the game there is this genki car available, but not get this car in the game almost there, so guys what you think about this car is there in this game or not. And if the genki car is there then what is the exact location that the car is. So any of the reply will be appreciated.

Re: Super Preorder Pack for Professor Genki's in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

I think this will be available there in the game but that need some of the tricks or the cheats to make this to use for the player to have this genki car for playing, and also there may be the chances that the game don’t have this one. However the game is good for the player to play whether there is the car or may not the car there in the game the game is the best one as per my suggestion. So just enjoy the game to play.

This thing I have seen there in this game but for that the condition is there that means I have seen that after you have order that game you will get the precode for this but for that code you have to wait for some of the time so after some of the time there is the possibility to have that code in your email account that you have given there during the registration for this game so for that just download the game and wait for some of the time and then there the code will mail back to your account and with the help of this code you can possibly unlock the thing that are not there in the game but there in the demo.

Whenever you have downloaded the game there you have to verify the DLC which is their attached with the game, so there you have to Right-click on ‘Saints Row The Third’ which is there in the list there for the game, so after that go for the DLC to view there you will see the Genki's named as "ValveTestApp55396" may this will make some of the support to have the game to include the genki car.

I think this is on e of the glitch in this game that this is the common problems for most of the user that they are not able to find this cars or the thing there in the game, so there may be the chances for having this issue or the glitch to be fixed in the patch release for this game, so for that the user have to wait for the release for the game Patch version may the chances for having this thing in that Patch version only. However why the people are searching this thing when it is not there and beside that there are many of the thing there in the game that can be enjoy and make the user to enjoy the game for playing.

I have not seen any of such thing there in the game that make the view of the player towards this thing so if there are some of the thing there in the game then may it is there hidden somewhere there in the game at some of the location, so may whole playing this game we will reach upto that thing which is there in this game. so may when 2e reach over there the unlocking process for that thing require some of the charges by the user.