Thread: Getting White screen when recruiting in Adventure World

Getting White screen when recruiting in Adventure World

I don’t know why this is happening to me. I cannot recruit anyone, everything else is ok, for example the quest to recruit 3 people in the heart of the jungle i push recruit and I have a white page and same thing if I want to recruit in map. Someone have the same problem? Please if anyone has any idea about this than please provide me.

Re: Getting White screen when recruiting in Adventure World

On the free gifts page, I select a gift (paint for example). I then go to send and expect some kind of setup to select friends to send to - instead I get a white page with no content except the right hand facebook scroll, Zynga header, Adventure world tab header and the facebook header. This is in Explorer, Firefox, Chrome after cleaning caches and rebooting.

Got the same problem and its account specific, tried 3 different browsers, 2 different machines. My friend can play on my machine and doesn't get the problem. I even started "jungle run" and "mountain pass" missions, hired team members and when they showed up the "Hire crew member" does nothing, the avatars on the map are still the black shadows and when i click one of them i get the normal window with my helping crew and under each picture it says "Daily hiring limit reached".

I'm using I.E. I received 10 different energy gifts this morning and not one went into my inventory. Also, I cannot receive paint, tile that page also goes white, says error and we are working on it with gray exclamation point. I also cannot receive nails and tiles to upgrade my tool shed, at this point it will never upgrade. I have a question though; why on my facebook requests I go in and accept gifts it jumps right to the game without letting me continue to accept the gifts. Jumps to the message center where you can't get the gifts half the time anyways, If you do collect them they do not cancel out on the facebook requests page, right now i have over 100 requests that I've tried to accept. You know how long that would take to sit and delete them all.

I have windows 7, I cleared all cache, cookies, and history, reinstalled flash, I use Firefox 6.0.2, but also tested chrome and explorer and still the same, I cannot invite neighbors, send gifts, recruit people, and some of the neighbors I had because they invited me, suddenly disappeared from the bottom. I play other Zynga games and never had problems like these.