Thread: Saints Row: The Third Game do not work with 360 controller

Saints Row: The Third Game do not work with 360 controller

Hello friends, well is a 360 wired controller. I use it with many other games, but the Saints Row: The Third does not work with the controller and also it is not fun without playing the game with it. Does anyone else have this problem? So please tell me about it and if you have the solution to work it then please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Saints Row: The Third Game do not work with 360 controller

Have you tried connecting the 360 controller before turning on the machine? Have you checked if there is a switch on / off in options?

I've had games that do not work (Dead Rising 2) unless a true Xbox controller made by Microsoft. So I do not think that it will work and also it has the problem with the other game also.

Dead Rising 2 worked fine for me with a cable from the controller 360. I do not know what you are doing. I'm running Win7x64 along with the latest updated version of GFWL client is. I suggest checking to ensure you are updated as they can have the latest drivers for the internal controller 360.

It's a real Xbox 360 controller cable. No, I have Xpadder or install any other third party software. I have the latest version (1.2) Xbox 360 Accessories Software installed. It works perfectly well with GTA 4, Driver: San Francisco, Skyrim, Battlefield 3 and several other games that support it.

My wired 360 controller does not work in the game. I have no joystick connected, but I had Razer Nostromo game pad plugged in but disconnected it does not solve the problem. In the game, with the controller, you can press A to skip the introductory scenes, but that's all. Once you access the menu or in the actual game nothing works. I’ve never had problems with not work like this before, and I know the driver works because I've been using for Skyrim. I'll try to update the drivers, but it's gotta be something at the end of Volition is safe.

Why would the end of Volition, where so far three different machines with three different settings have worked well?

For Windows 7 x 64
    • 1x Xbox 360 Controller (Wired)
    • 1x Bamboo Touchpad
    • 1x Saitek X52 Flight Stick
    • 1x Logitech G15
    • 1x Logitech MX518

For Windows XP x 86

For Windows XP x 64
    • Logitech G5

It is not something specific to the configuration of its software that prevents you from working, either driver or some other program that is interfering.

The driver works well with any other game I've installed on my PC. This is the only game I've had problems with the controller and do some searching on the Internet indicates that I am not alone in experiencing this problem. That's why I'm saying is that there be something in the end. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit. Drivers are up to date, time and again, the driver, and drivers are working fine in any other game I've installed on the PC. The fact that you are working for a computer, does not mean it's not a problem. I have an ATI video card and the game runs great for me, however, there are enough people out there with a lot of problems with ATI cards. The fact that the mine is working does not mean it's not a problem.

Works on my Windows 7 64-bit quad core machine. I'll try on my Windows XP 32-bit dual-core tonight. I'll edit this post, if it fails, otherwise you can assume it worked on that computer too. You can always check if the driver is detected before starting the game on the control panel, game controllers (for Win XP) or control panel, and I think the hardware (in fact, the list of things like printers Windows 7). Not sure about Vista, but probably like Win 7. I think a large percentage of our problems (over 50% and possibly much higher) can be traced back to our team's unique hardware / software / background processes (antivirus can cause problems) / msconfig settings not necessarily the dev.

WOOT! I think I found the answer boys...

its cause all of us are leet and have Nostromos. It installs a 'Virtual HiD Device' and you can disable it without stopping the nostromo.

goto Device Manager
    goto Human interface Devices
    goto Virtual Hid Device
    right click and disable

check to see it worked by right clicking on the xbox game controller and going to gamepad settings, it should be the only thing listed.

Guys, a guy who had never used a PC gamepad before, I need some help ;-) There are two types of controllers 360, wired and wireless networks. I heard that the cables are only for charging purpose and cannot be used by simply connecting the USB port, is it true? What are the drivers you are talking cable, 3? Things the game? Or you can find an "original" control cable and just plug and play on my PC, without the wireless adapter? There are some wired and wireless controllers on eBay, some in the range of about $ 25-40. What would you suggest to me?