Thread: Healing during the battle in Empire and Allies game

Healing during the battle in Empire and Allies game

Hello friends, I really like the ability to heal from battle with parts of the empire. However, when in bulk, click on my loot, accidentally, click the button to heal and spent my EP that wanted to invest in houses. Perhaps there was a sign or pop-up that I missed, but hopefully we can have a pop up that says "I love this unit cure" or something similar.

Re: Healing during the battle in Empire and Allies game

I totally agree, there needs to be a confirmation dialog box with all it requires the cost of the EP. I lost at least 6EP so far...

That's how I lost my empire me free points at the start of the game. Really ... yes ... I would not buy any points you do not need just for the moment because I know... I would lose the battle for the accident clicking on the green cross when I'm picking up the loot. It's bad ... Very bad. This is something developers have to fix quickly. If you are bad you could also say he did extra to make more money just to fool people with this trick. So you have to buy new points of ... Developers, listen to this ... Changing this is no way to deliver a game like this. Why they do not say anything about it.... I've lost all the points he had in this way and not buy any points that I know where I'll lose again.

why not pay for the points is that it is so expensive and the need that many points for anything so it's not only worth it I mean $ 200 by 2100 points are real man, if then the price was 1 / 10 of it as a really FEAL siljon more players would not mind buying some, but full of paying $ 200 for Losy 2100 points you can spend on energy 42. I personally do not care if you do not get the points I can get for free in any way easy and can repel any type that have no army or bostad is a higher level than me.

I can agree with the above statement, which spent about $ 125 in this game. I must say that things are expensive; they charge you for what they can. There is not enough if any decor EP, a kind of a disappointment there, and the power-ups are a bit pricey for some.

The pop-up is only going to get in the way of collecting the loot. Instead, try to collect a time away from their units first and then carefully gather near his unit, using the grace period you have (see the red flashing).