Thread: How to enable scroll wheel to switch weapons in Call of Duty: Modern warfare 3

How to enable scroll wheel to switch weapons in Call of Duty: Modern warfare 3

Asking the qustion would feel you little funny but the thing is I’m very new to playing the video games and don’t know much about it. I have recently bought the Call of Duty: Modern warfare 3 game. What can I say for this game they have made the game so beautifully the story line up in the game is really good. But I have one problem while playing the game is that I want to change the weapons but am not able to change by scriolling wheel so want to know ho to enable the scrolling wheel to change the weapons.

Re: How to enable scroll wheel to switch weapons in Call of Duty: Modern warfare 3

You can do this by going to the option of the game and changing it from there.

Re: How to enable scroll wheel to switch weapons in Call of Duty: Modern warfare 3

As I have told you that I’m new to the palying of video games and don’t know much about it so if you can elaborate the procedure then it would be more helpful for me to follow the procedure, since the procedure you provided above ma y be correct but the point is am not getting it correctly that where should I go to the option and from where can I enable the scrolling option.

See as you are new to the game I would guide you to easy simple steps from where you can enable the scrolling option in the game.

• First run the game for where it is saved in your PC.
    • After doing this now you can see the main menu in the game listing many option like play game , option , load game ,quit game
    • Now from this you have to go the “option” and click on it.
    • In this you will see various option such like keyboard option , graphics option , audio option .
    • From this go to the keyboard option
    • In that you can see various option from that go to the weapons change option click on the edit keys and just scroll the mouse.
    • And finally you have done and now you can enjoy changing weapons by scrolling your mouse.

It is also possible to change the weapons by pressing the number keys (1 , 2 , 3)