Thread: Is there any setting to boost FPS for Saints Row: The Third Game?

Is there any setting to boost FPS for Saints Row: The Third Game?

Hello friends, I wanted to know that is there any setting to boost FPS for Saints Row: The Third Game, so that I can apply to the game and play the game, as the FPS of the game is too low and also I cannot enjoy playing the game. So does anyone among you have the method to do boost the fps of the game, I only needed the setting to do it. So kindly please tell me about it and also if you are having then please give me. Thank you.

Re: Is there any setting to boost FPS for Saints Row: The Third Game?

Well I have a setting, as I was receiving the 25-30fps 35fps outside and inside ultra settings with 2x AA 1920x1080.

My Specification is:
    • Motherboard: MSI Gtx460 850mhz OC
    • Processor: Intel Core QX9650 Extreme 3.6ghz
    • RAM: 4gb ddr2 with 800mhz
    • Hard Drive: Western Digital 500 GB 7200rpm
    • Video Card: Nvidia 285.79 Beta drivers.

I was playing with the display settings and turned to boost the effect of low light and increase about 20 frames per second and have made 0 differences in graphics. The whole thing else is even 2x AA ultra now I am receiving 40 to 50 fps and 60 fps outside + inside. The other settings made not large amount dissimilarity in fps so I suggest to people who have problems with low fps in turn, the low light.

In fact, advanced off the depth of field effect. This is most noticeable when you're zooming / pointing the gun - with the setting at high you get a large depth of field effect, with him on the floor who do not receive anything at all.

In fact, advanced off the depth of field effect. This is most noticeable when you're zooming / pointing the gun - with the setting at high you get a large depth of field effect, with him on the floor who do not receive anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyla View Post
    Remove it from your hard drive. These days, I walk away from software that does not work. Shogun 2 cost me $ 35, but the campaign map stuttering was a party. I tinkered with the configuration of four hours and could not get to anything that worked. If the developer does not care enough, then why should I?

Quote Originally Posted by VazV View Post
    Remove it from your hard drive. These days, I walk away from software that does not work. Shogun 2 cost me $ 35, but the campaign map stuttering was a party. I tinkered with the configuration of four hours and could not get to anything that worked. If the developer does not care enough, then why should I?
    But the thing is that I paid the money and it's not like I can get a refund, so I would get a working product. The stability of 25-30 fps is all I'm asking. GTA4 gave me that and it looks much better than Saints Row 3, even at lower values. With enough tweaking, Saints Row 3 could work very well too, but that requires effort from the developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyla View Post
    But the thing is that I paid the money and it's not like I can get a refund, so I would get a working product. The stability of 25-30 fps is all I'm asking. GTA4 gave me that and it looks much better than Saints Row 3, even at lower values. With enough tweaking, Saints Row 3 could work very well too, but that requires effort from the developers.
    I know. I do not like spending much money, one day, for a game, and then walk. But honestly, these days, with surprising too many titles being released, which is what I do. I like to buy securities of a day, but I occasionally burn. I honestly do not happen very often. Sometimes, walking is the best thing to do. I wish people continue to publish Rage forum had done the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyi7 View Post
    Well I have a setting, as I was receiving the 25-30fps 35fps outside and inside ultra settings with 2x AA 1920x1080.

My Specification is:
    • Motherboard: MSI Gtx460 850mhz OC
    • Processor: Intel Core QX9650 Extreme 3.6ghz
    • RAM: 4gb ddr2 with 800mhz
    • Hard Drive: Western Digital 500 GB 7200rpm
    • Video Card: Nvidia 285.79 Beta drivers.

I was playing with the display settings and turned to boost the effect of low light and increase about 20 frames per second and have made 0 differences in graphics. The whole thing else is even 2x AA ultra now I am receiving 40 to 50 fps and 60 fps outside + inside. The other settings made not large amount dissimilarity in fps so I suggest to people who have problems with low fps in turn, the low light.
    I tried your suggestion, it was just too low preset, and nothing improves my performance. Always drive is 20 to 30 degrees high or low and continually falling below 30. A walk I have 40 to 65 +. I realized once I drove through a tunnel and the framerate to 60fps driven all the time I was in the tunnel, then cut down when I left. They need to fix this game, playing in Ultra Low vs. performance does not improve, and then something is screwed.

The performance is fine unless you are playing the game like I did on a "slow" processor. I recommend an i5 2500k if you want to be able to play this smoothly at 60fps. Also as long as your graphics card is able to run the game on ultra. You could turn the ambient occlusion to low to achieve a better framerate. You must also have a really fast CPU. I had an athlon 640 x4 3ghz and this game was running at around 25-60fps regardless of which setting I chose (maybe gaining like 10fps when on low). After upgrading to an i5 2500k @ 4.4ghz the performance is unbelievable. Frame rate is 60+ maybe a few dips but with vsync on its really smooth. So its most likely your processor that's bottleneckjng your system.