Thread: How to create saved game for ‘Saints Row: The Third’

How to create saved game for ‘Saints Row: The Third’

I have seen the demo for the game ‘Saints Row: The Third’ so I have download that game for my System but when I try to make the use of the save file for the game the message pop up that saying that my HDD doesn't have enough space to create a saved game. but there are lots of the space there in my Hard Disk, so what is this issue all about and why such thing is there for the game, so guys are I am missing something to download this or this is the internal issue for the game so guys if there any of the ideas for how to install the game then please let me know. I'm quite the noob and I would really appreciate your guys help!!

Re: How to create saved game for ‘Saints Row: The Third’

Even I was also getting the same issue for the installation of this game so I have just uninstalled and reinstalled the game through STEAM and that’s work for me to have this game to be there for the system. So you should try to install this game through the help of the Steam. May this will resolve the issue that you have for the game installation.

According to my information you are just missing the update version that are there with the game and that may be the reason that the .exe file won’t work there for the system you are using so try downloading the game again. Or may you have block the admin access for the installation for any of the thing that are from the external source then let try to install this game with the Admin account.

This is simple to install this game when such message or the information are there that don’t allow to install the game then you just have to do this thing that work there for the installation of the game do for that you have to go for the windows firewall and there you have to make the changes that for the allowed incoming connections from ‘Saints Row: The Third’ and for the IS, and after doing this thing you have to restart the Steam and then have to try the installation of this game from there, since I have install this game in the same way and it works for me to have this game for my system.

The way to install any of the application that fails to install there for the Desktop so you can do this thing may this will work for the installation of the Applicati0on or the game that you want to make the installation
    • Try to launched that application as an administrator
    • Try to temporary disable the Firefox application so that any of the external application is allow getting the access.
    • Always read the manual that are there with the Application and follow those steps only.

The installation for the game is always depends on the OS that the users are using for the System, since there are the portability for the application those matters. So depend on this situation the installation so the first thing that matter is the requirement of the game that you are trying to install in your system so make sure that the requirement of this game Saints Row: The Third’ are meat by your system so to know more about the specification and the minimum requirement for the game you can visit this link
    Minimum and Recommended PC Specifications for Saints Row: The Third

So first make this clear and then you can try to install the game in the system.

I think you should try to install that game with not double clicking on the .exe file but just try to make the use of Enter key, which means you have to just press enter to install instead of double clicking on the .exe file.

As per my suggestion the following things have to be follow if you are attempting to install
    1. First of all make the thing clear with the requirement for the game.
    2. You have to go for the instruction of the game which is there in the readme file located in the same directory.
    3. See whether there is the need for the additional application that are the supporting file for this game should be there install.
    4. The best ideas before installing any of the game or the application there in the system is that just close the other application that are running there on the Desktop.
    5. After installation have been completed make sure to reboot the system.

I don’t have this game still but I want to give the suggestion for the Microsoft Windows user that there are the process for installing the application there in the system so for that the user have to make the use of the Command prompt to install the game so for that you have to go for the start button so just click the Start button and then go to the RUN, so in the run windows just have to type x:\setup or x:\install (where x is the letter that describe the drive you wish to start the installation). That means that if you have the game setup file in the E: drive then just type E:\ setup or E:\install. May this work for installation of the game in the system

There I have seen the issue while installing the game, so I have made the use of the Enter key on the setup file for the installation of this game there in the system and also I have make the help of the Steam guides for the installation of the game and finally I have install that game in my system without any of the issue there for the installation of this game. So make the read for the instruction there given there for the game readme file which is there in the installation folder for the game.