Thread: Cheats as DLC in Saints Row: The Third

Cheats as DLC in Saints Row: The Third

I see this at the steam store and I have not anything against DLC's that, you know, in fact add new content to the game but cheats? Why? I really not understand this.

Re: Cheats as DLC in Saints Row: The Third

I not at all utilize cheats anyhow so in that gaze at I don't mind. But it is quite dim to have cheats as dlc yeah. And most probable there will be trainers which do the similar thing for free.

Whether you use it or not is irrelevant. Things like this should not be considered as DLC. It is only by greed and the patent right. This will only get worse. Now I understand what you mean by "40 weeks of DLC." I can only imagine what other basic features that have been left out of the game so it can be sold as "extra content".

People are so resistant to these days. Yes, DLC is a touchy subject, but the good thing is that you have to buy it if you wish. Simply pass it and do the same (if you prefer) using traps others if you prefer (though I hope that he would not co-op). Yes, the sale of tricks like DLC is lame, but his decision to buy or not buy and move on.

Honestly, this type of small Day 1 DLC has me thinking about not buying the game at all. $ 5 DLC before the game is to match (plus $ 20 for "promised" DLC)? At least, I hope that $ 5 a day of DLC is roughly equivalent to 1/10th of the game (based on a starting value of $ 50), but I have serious doubts. Therefore, we are too expensive Day 1 DLC some of which is primarily engaged in providing tricks. Totally pathetic, I felt like a fun, new partnership with my friend, but do not know if THQ really worth my money.

The developers have already been paid and often are not an important part if any of the benefits. Will live, and if you need a superior deal and superior business in the future, will have to renegotiate with his publisher (THQ). Incidentally, seems more like mad order a burger and condiments that are additional or even bread. However, an analogy is inappropriate, and as a consumer you should be less interested in making excuses for this kind of business practices and more concerned about the way the industry treats us. DLC before the game is even been shown to deliberately withheld content with the sole purpose of milking extra money from consumers. Elective? Yes it is, but at the cost of the game itself.

Make sure you send them a clear message and not buy it. Even if you wish, but just found the silly practice, use your portfolio to take a vote. This kind of garbage is out, because people keep buying DLC. If players really want DLC to stop, have to stop buying it. Buy traps is what happens when most players speak against DLC, but buy anyway.