Thread: Why the Game returns to main menu after any selection in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

Why the Game returns to main menu after any selection in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

Recently I have download the game ‘Saints Row: The Third’ through Steam, so whenever I want to change the difficulty there I have seen the loading logo appears for a split second and after that the game return to the main menu. So what is this issue I can’t get it? So if you guys have any of the information about this or any of the suggestion to overcome this situation then please does the reply for this query. Either this is a bug or I am too dumb to figure it out. PLEASE HELP!

Re: Why the Game returns to main menu after any selection in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

I think this is the missing of the game file that are to be there for this game that means that during the installation of the game may some of the file have been missed or may be during the download for the game some of the file have been missed over there for this game. So first make the verification for that missing file there for the game and after that if possible then make the reinstallation for this game there for the system.

Re: Why the Game returns to main menu after any selection in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

Even I also have the same problems with the game that the same you have, so I have tried several things to overcome but not work. So I think that this is the game issue only so I think that may the THQ is now going to fix this so let the new version for this game to be available there for the official site.

Yes this is the very disappointing thing I have seen for this game that whenever I attempt to select any of the option for the game then the game returns to the main menu. So at start there were the problems I have seen for this thing then I have made the alternate attempt for this and that work to resolve this issue. So if you are facing the same issue for the game then just do this thing may it work for you. So for that you just uninstall the game and reinstall that again in to the system that you are using for this game may the reinstallation for the game work for you to overcome this situation.

There are the tricks that can be used for this type of the glitch there for the game so the trick is that you have to just attempt to Right click the game in steam and after that go for the properties and inside the properties you have to make the search for the local files for the game, the local file are present inside the properties of the game so make the search of this local file and then you have to make the verification for the integrity of game cache.

So if require then you can make the changes over there to overcome the issue that are facing to start the game.

Just try to run the .exe file of the game as the admin user; this may be change the behavior for the game starting behavior for the game may this will make the game to execute normally for your system.

This is not the game issue since I play the game twice a day and still I have not seen any of the issue that don’t make me to play the game or such thing that make the disturbance for the game to play, so if you have the issue for the game then let it clear that the game is not internally glitch there may be the system configuration lack that I means to say that may the configuration that you have for your system is not that much for the game requirement so first make the verification for the system configuration, so this link have the information about the system configuration required for this game to play without any issue

Minimum and Recommended PC Specifications for Saints Row: The Third

and if it is Ok then may some of the game file is corrupted due to virus or some of the internal changes in to your system so just make the new download for the game and then install that into the system.

If this kind of any of the glitch that you find with the game ‘Saints Row: The Third’ then may your file get corrupt so verify that file so for the verification you just do this thing just do the following steps to make the verification
    • First go to the library menu by Right click on Saint's Row: The Third
    • After that go to the properties.
    • Go for the "Local Files" tab.
    • Click on the option "Verify Integrity of Game Cache."

May this will fix this game issue.

May be there is the internal issue for the game setup file so because of that only the installation of the game is done but there is the issue for playing this game. Or there may be the Installation glitch there for the game that is why this game are only showing the intro for this game and not allowing you to have to play this game so for that make the use of the new installation for the file.