Thread: Saints Row: The Third’ Wont Start

Saints Row: The Third’ Wont Start

I have install the game ‘Saints Row: The Third’ since I have seen the demo for the game and I like the game, so after the installation for this game have been complete I have try to make the game to play but however I fail to play the game the problems is that whenever I make an attempt for the game to play the only the intro of the game is there and after that the game crash there, so I have try several thing to make the game to play but still this issue is there in the system for this game that don’t allow to start the game I have visited various of the link to get the solution for this issue but still not clear with this. So if you guy have any of the information about this issue then please let me know about this issue and any of the ideas or the suggestion will be appreciated.

re: Saints Row: The Third’ Wont Start

This kind of the issue are mostly seen in the Steam, so may be the Steam account won’t have the necessary file for this game to process there may some of the file there are missing during the installation of the game so because of that you are not able to run the game. So for that you have to go for the reinstallation for this game into the system.

I think this is the downloading issue for this game that means that may the downloading file are missing there for this game, or there may be the issue for the file that are there for the game to play since I have seen that there are two .exe files (saintsrowthethird_dx11.exe and saintsrowthethird.exe) for this game so because of that I have seen that the game is not properly install there for the System. So for that I have to make the installation for this game again but this time I have download the game again and after make the attempt for the installation and that works for me.

This kind of the issue mostly happened by most of the user, so the main reason behind this is the DL region that means that you have to go for the file dl this is what the right one. So for that you have to go for the Steam and then have to go for the Download and then go for the change dl region. So there you can able to change the DL to dl file and this is the right files.

According to my information the recommended spec for the game is not there, so make it verify whether the configuration that you have for your system. May the specification are not there for the game that are require for the system to have if want to execute this game so first you have to verify the configuration of the system. So the list of the recommended spec for the game is there in this link
    Minimum and Recommended PC Specifications for Saints Row: The Third

So first make it sure whether the system is fulfill the requirement for the game and then make the correction or the updating of the system configuration if require and then start the game may this time the game will start.

I think there are some of the issue for the game installation there in the Steam that you are using to play this game may the game is not install properly there, so just make the game uninstall and then reinstall it may this will help you to overcome the issue. and also there the chances that your driver that were used for the game to display and to visual may not be update so if the driver is not up to date then make the updating of the driver for your system.

Just make the verification for the game .exe file so for the verification of this file you have to go for the cache and then you have to run this game and after that you have to verify the .exe file there, if there are the changes seen there for the .exe file then there may be the problems there in the exe file. So if this thing are thee then you have to make the new download for these game and have to install that new one that you have downloaded.

Make the use of the Steam to verify the game cache, there may you get the message for the downloading a file which is 82.7mb in size. You have to download that file and make the attempt to run the game. And just try not to get the bad file during the downloading of that particular file. Or the alternate thing you can do not to get any of the issue like this so for that you can make the redownloading and reinstalling from direct2drive and steam may this help you out.

Even I was also having the same issue for the game so I have try several thing to overcome the situation but not able to so I think this is the Steam game issue because I have seen that the PC version for these game work fine, but this is mostly seen for the Steam user that have to face the issue. Since I have seen there are the couple of the .exe files are there and also some of the files there are corrupted. So finally I want to suggest you to wait for the Patch for the game to be released the patch version for the game have the fix for this kind of the problems for the game.

This issue I have seen there for the Steam user only, May the network is down or there is lots of the Traffic there on the connection for the same that you are trying to get the access. Since this thing happened some of the time that when our internet connection is down. Or may some of the file are missing there while the game is downloaded from the source.