Thread: Will Saints Row: The Third Game is better polished for PC

Will Saints Row: The Third Game is better polished for PC

Hello friends, Saints Row 2 have been gifted by a friend of mine, a few days ago and I quite like. However, vehicles are horrible. And a lot of other things that used to improve the PC normally. So hopefully the third will be more polished this time around. So what you have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: Will Saints Row: The Third Game is better polished for PC

Yes, Saints Row 2 was carried by a third party indeed. This time they said they wanted to do the PC version just as good and we are handling them.

Yes, the user above is correct. And just in the extra row, dos Santos were carried by CD Projekt Center location last time, which is a team of highly irresponsible PC port, now if you visit the official website Saints Row, Volition (Saints Row developer series ") saying they were unhappy with the work CDPR time past, and Volition promised to say they have developed an internal PC computer game, which means that all three platforms "PC, 360, PS3" was developed in parallel this occasion.

No, it was not. SR2 was ported to PC by CD Projekt Center location, a different department of the identical parent company that also owns CD Projekt RED studio that created The Witcher and The Witcher 2 (both of which are great games). They are totally different teams only share the same signature. CDProjekt RED is the study of original productions CDProjekt, not a house of the port. So, to summarize: - Saints Row 2 was ported to PC by a team of CDProjekt (but not the same people who make the games Witcher) - Red Faction: Guerrilla was ported to PC by Reactor Zero - Red Faction: Armageddon was harbored to PC in the house by volition - Saints Row: The Third will be ported to PC in the house by volition. Any problems that arose and RFG SR2 on PC should not be blamed by the will because they do not handle the news themselves. The only recent PC game can be judged directly by the RFA was most accounts very well in PC, so it's a good sign for the PC version of SR3.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    No, it was not. SR2 was ported to PC by CD Projekt Center location, a different department of the identical parent company that also owns CD Projekt RED studio that created The Witcher and The Witcher 2 (both of which are great games). They are totally different teams only share the same signature. CDProjekt RED is the study of original productions CDProjekt, not a house of the port. So, to summarize: - Saints Row 2 was ported to PC by a team of CDProjekt (but not the same people who make the games Witcher) - Red Faction: Guerrilla was ported to PC by Reactor Zero - Red Faction: Armageddon was harbored to PC in the house by volition - Saints Row: The Third will be ported to PC in the house by volition. Any problems that arose and RFG SR2 on PC should not be blamed by the will because they do not handle the news themselves. The only recent PC game can be judged directly by the RFA was most accounts very well in PC, so it's a good sign for the PC version of SR3.
    Cool, thanks for the details, and I edited, I made that post, because I heard was, CD Projekt, so I suppose it was CDPR, as the company only knew that starts with CDP CDPR only.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    Cool, thanks for the details, and I edited, I made that post, because I heard was, CD Projekt, so I suppose it was CDPR, as the company only knew that starts with CDP CDPR only.
    I did not want to see CDProjektRED, which is an incredibly talented team has created one of the most favorable PC games in years (The Witcher 2) and deserve much credit for their work incredibly dedicated, erroneously confused with the "PC port team very irresponsible. "

Except that all things new and powerful in the Ministry of Defense is closed until the final game by default. The other new things like the computers are seamlessly integrated into the games as unlocked. The installer / builder allows you to choose a lot of extra options added to the base and make traps open, money, etc. is not something that is in the appropriate Ministry of Defense. In fact, the Ministry of Defense has been carefully balanced and carefully adjusted so that nothing breaks the game in any way with the base construction.

I use GOTR (gamepad version) and it works great. Do not ruin the rest of the game at all IMO. The first time I discovered it when I found a nasty bug in the mission of the airport, this series of corrections mods. I'm using 1.8 though. Is there a list of changes it has 1.9b? Just curious what the difference is and why it is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Marjorie View Post
    I use GOTR (gamepad version) and it works great. Do not ruin the rest of the game at all IMO. The first time I discovered it when I found a nasty bug in the mission of the airport, this series of corrections mods. I'm using 1.8 though. Is there a list of changes it has 1.9b? Just curious what the difference is and why it is better.
    The latest beta version 1.9 has been worth almost a full year of solutions and content, tons of work includes new texture, cribs, homies, tricks, and even new missions. It is also rock solid and stable and almost ready for launch. Only I have to finish the last half of the new assignment and complete it. No I have a list of features, but the download is only 30Mb. Just pick up and see the changes included. It is absolutely massive in scope. My recommendation is to leave the old and outdated v1.8 back and grab the new beta version 1.9 as soon as possible.

Saint Row 2 was a mess on the PC I do not think I'll buy another set of Volition, not without a lot of criticism very high PC games journalists. It is sad that the company responsible for decline may fall into what is quality control. I do not care if they outsourced the PC version of SR2 - Volition's name is on it and I have direct responsibility for this disaster buggy.

Please do not call reporters; there is nothing journalistic about what they do. All they do is suck up to big-budget games and approve scores gullible predictable stream regardless of the indie community development altogether. In any case, no matter who took the decision to outsource, because they were not those who did any work on it, so it is a fact that is not a reflection of their skills? Of course, yes, the will is in the pockets of consoles like most other large developers these days, but they seem serious about making fiasco for the SR2, so they are obviously not without a soul.